The Insulted Bestie for Restie

~Requested By GeneralKowaki~Sama!~

{Subject: following Milim to another world, Rimuru meets a fellow victim}

Screams of terror and agony from all were heard from the Demon King's castle. An outsider would've guessed that the Demon King was torturing some unfortunate souls that angered him.

The truth, however, was far more bizarre...

"Hurry! The prisoner has escaped once again! And this time she's got her pink haired friend in strange clothing!!!!"

"WAIT- NO- PLEA- GAH!?!"

"The Castle's on FIRE?!?!"

Rimuru sighed as he watched the chaos unfold before him in the castle. That Milim... honestly... He didn't know how, but somehow the girl had gotten her hands on a device that teleports you to another world. Which led her here... making, so she could make friends with Princess Syalis... the two-causing trouble in the castle whenever they could.—the latter more accidental than the former since all she wants to do is sleep-.

The owner of the said castle was right beside him, sighing in defeat as well. Rimuru softened his golden eyes in understanding before asking. "Every Friday?" the poor demon king looked terrible...

Twilight nodded. "Every Friday..." he confirmed tiredly, his back slouched. His attire was ruffed and scorched, his ombre hair was a mess and dark circles could be seen under his eyes.

Rimuru patted his back. The only comfort he could give to his fellow victim.

"My, my! What's this? The cow can't handle a few little girls?" a rather annoying voice said above the two victims of childish chaos. Rimuru froze, his nonexciting blood freezing at the words as he quickly glanced at the chaotic pair.

He sighed in relief when he saw her holding down some sort of giant porcupine demon and Princess Syalis carrying a giant pair of scissors 'she didn't hear, thank goodness...' Rimuru then looked up at the unexpected visitor.

A weirdo would be the words to describe him in Rimuru's opinion, that and he wore too much fur...

-------------

"Hades... What're you doing here?" Twilight asked, his tone dripping with irritation. He was too tired to deal with any of this...

----------------

"Why, isn't it obvious? I came to see how-" Hades paused, having just realized that a silver-blue-haired girl was right next to the next the cow. "-Who's this?" he asked, descending from the sky and landing in front of them. "I don't think I've seen them before" his golden eyes narrowed at the stranger.

They looked human... but for some reason; they didn't at all feel like it...

"Is she a new servant of yours?" he asked, looking over the silver-blue-haired beauty. She's got to be a servant if not a guard...

The cow sweat dropped before turning to the girl, who had a very annoyed look on her face. "Does... that happen all the time?" he asked. 'What?' what happened all the time? "Yup... every single time..." the beauty replied in a defeated tone. Now Hades was just confused...

"What?" he inquired. Just what were they talking about?

The Cow sighed, "Hades... This is Rimuru Tempest a.... a guest... He does not work for me." he explained. Hades nodded, now understanding. Ah! So, she was a guest! That explains it- Wait... He? "Yup, just guest... don't worry, I'm not a bad slime slurp" The bea- 'Rimuru' said.

Slime?

He?

WHAT?!

AND WHAT WAS THE SLURP ABOUT?!

--------------

Rimuru snickered as he watched Hades' face go pale and confused. While he didn't like being mistaken as a woman, Shizu was just far too much of a beauty- he did get pleasure out of the shocked faces people would make when they realized he was of the opposite sex.

in the heart, at least.

"No way! There is no way this 'Rimuru' is a weak, useless slime! That's just po-

Suddenly

Milim used an uppercut punch against Hades!

It was super effective!

Hades went flying, crashing into and breaking a few walls before he passed out. Everyone went still.

'Shit!' Thought Rimuru as he stood in terror, looking at the culprit that had sent the poor demon flying.

There stood, in the middle of it all, was none other than Milim Nava.

"You dare insult my Bestie for Restie?"

Milim grinned. Her eyes had a hard glint as she glared at the insulter. Her mind ran through all the ways she could punish this rodent.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never insult Milim Nava's Bestie for Restie in her presence.

-----------------

A/n: THIS CHAPTER WAS SO DAMN HARD TO WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! I was at this damn thing for a year and a half! And I still feel like something is wrong with it! *sighs dramatically* Oh well, I give up. Maybe I'll do a rewrite in the near future... but for now, here we are.