Lazy Mornings & Passionate Kisses

~Requested By RimuruTempest726245~Sama!~

{Subject: Modern world Ciel enjoys the lazy morning with her Husband Rimuru} 

 Ciel smiled softly as she looked down at the dead-asleep husband of hers. It was rare to see him sleep in so late -when he wasn't purposely trying to avoid work, that is- and so sound asleep, too. 'Must've been tough these past few days, Ciel thought as she moved a strand of silver-blue hair away from her lover's face. She wasn't at all surprised. He had been coming home later than usual lately, after all.

She often felt lonely at the times he came back so late, not at all knowing what to do to pass the time before more or less inviting Veldora–he always amused her with his boisterous and funny–idiotic- ways- to keep her company. Sometimes even Velzard, Veldgrynd, and Veldanava would visit, something Ciel was grateful for.

Though she much preferred the company of her husband above all else. Moving her index finger to Rimuru's cheek, she traced the outline of his jaw, giggling when he snuggled into the pillows a bit more.

'Oh, well,' she mused, 'it just makes these moments more precious'

Gently, she moved in and kissed the tip of his nose. She hoped there would be more moments like these where it was just the two of them in the near future, more moments to share, more to love, and more to just cherish.

"Enjoying view~ Love? Or are you just in deep thought?" a voice, though rough from sleep, so familiar, said beneath her. Glancing down, a pair of beautiful golden eyes and a soft grin met her view, giving her own grin. She leaned down again and kissed his forehead. "Both," she stated, resuming back to her trancing.

Rimuru hummed, leaning into her touch, eyes closed. The action made her heart skip a beat. When was the last time they had a moment like this? The two just lying-in bed, soaking up each other's presence and touch? Far too long, in her opinion.

She looked over at her husband. There were dark circles under his eyes–no doubt from work that he probably had to bring home- and his skin paler than usual. Ciel furrowed her brows as she asked, "Are you taking care of yourself? Or are you working yourself to the bone again?" the implied workaholic laughed before opening an eye to meet her gaze.

"What do you think?"

Ciel scowled at the answer. "I think you need to take leave for a few days." Rimuru hummed again, putting a hand on Ciel's cheek, silently rubbing it before speaking. "Good thing Shuna and Shion banned me from working for the entire week then, hm?"

Ciel grinned, her eyes sparkling at the news. 'A Week? No work? A Dream comes true!' overjoyed, Ciel held her love's face and started prepping it with kisses, making Rimuru laugh again before meeting her soft lips. Slow and sure before coming more passionate.

Rimuru bit her lower lip, asking for entrance. She immediately obeyed, deepening the kiss. She could vaguely feel herself being moved before feeling the bedsheets beneath her and Rimuru on top. His right hand squeezed her hip, making her moan a bit at the action.

Her own hands, somehow ending up in his hair, tugged at strands before breaking the kiss. Panting a bit as Rimuru continued his work, kissing down her jaw and onto her neck. Quickly finding a sweet spot and softly biting down on it.

Ciel gasped, clutching his shirt. "Ah, Love... You're going to leave- Ah, m-mark... Hmh" Rimuru paused before peering up at her, his gaze mischievous and hungry. "That's the point~," he said, before continuing.

Something told her they wouldn't be leaving the bed anytime soon.

Not that she was complaining.  

---------------

A/n: So, this request was supposed to be a lemon, However, I don't do those (Far too embarrassed to really write about it) BUT! I can do something that's close to it or implied.