~Cheating?~

~Requested by Kaumaha18~Sama!~

~Warning: swearing XD~

Velgrynd took another sip of her wine, something that she doesn't really drink all that often but with the stress of publishing her novels, creating scripts for the movies that Veldora will be in—since he always complains that anyone else writing the scripts would just spin the movie into trash— and dealing with her Rudra, she felt she might as well indulge.

her splendid golden eyes blaze in anger as she thought of him

Curse him! That Rudra!

She slammed her cup down in frustration, her blood still boiling at the thought of him.

Velgrynd and her boyfriend Rudra hadn't been getting along lately. Fuck, they haven't been getting along for the past few months!

Their arguments have been growing worse. At first, it was just a simple fight

Rudra had canceled their dates, back then Velgrynd assumed it was because he was busy, being CEO of the eastern empire and all, besides she saw him every day so there was no reason to be clingy, but her instincts told her something different.

so, she asked her adopted little brother Rimuru, Tensura's favorite game developer—and secretly owner of the Jura Tempest corporation — to send either Souei or Souka to spy on them, a week later, Rimuru had sent her a detailed report of Rudra seeing a lovely girl named Saika that worked in a rivaled company.

Velgrynd marveled at how Rimuru's people carried out their jobs faster and more thoroughly than hers and Rudra's. Velgrynd made a mental note to never go against her little brother, as the results might not be worth it.

Back to the point. Many photos and videos had shown that Jackass and the bitch kissing each other and going on dates

and frankly,

it hurt Velgrynd more than she cared to admit

She grits her teeth. The bastard! after everything she did for him! THIS is the way he treats her!?!

CRUNCH!

The sound of breaking glass brought Velgrynd out of her speculations. She peered at her hand, now covered in blood and shards of glass. "Ah..." the wine bottle she was holding must have snapped when she was lost in her concerns. "Damn angry much?" a low and annoying voice said. Velgrynd did not turn to the owner of the voice. There was no need to do so. After all, what kind of older sister would she be if she didn't recognize her own little brother's boisterous voice?

"I have every right to be irritable," she emptily replied, not moving from her spot. She felt numb now. After being sullen for a few hours seemed to have tired her out. Velgrynd internally laughed a bit bitterly.

Veldora's golden eye's searched around the living room from where he stood. The place was a mess... multiple chairs and table stands had been thrown everywhere, vases and glasses were damaged, books were all over the floor, etc.

Honestly, it was like a catastrophic being had come in and wrecked the whole place!

it was clear Velgrynd had a tantrum, not that he blamed her, he would probably do the same thing if the one he loved did that to him.