𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗮 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸|| Chapter 6

<<Neh nerd, don't tell me we're going home now.>> Kokichi asked as we walked down the street, after buying clothes for him <<I'm bored staying there all day! And then I can't even go around the house when your parents are there!>> in fact, he was right. It's not wonderful to be locked in the house. Especially when it's not your home. Kokichi was now the master of my room, not me anymore (<<Tidy up, this room is horrible!>> he complained).
<<Okay we could take a tour of the city or->> I started to propose, while he interrupted me <<No no, it's too boring here. I want to have fun!>> then he turned around and gasped, pointing at something. Behind us was the Luna Park in the distance. It could be seen from the moving roller coaster, and from a large Ferris wheel with many colored lights. I hadn't been there many times, I wasn't allowed to go alone. And I never had the opportunity to go there.
<<Let's go on a roller coaster. >> he said, taking me by the arm. I looked at him <<Seriously? We could->> I tried to change the subject, but he didn't listen to me and started running and dragging me to the Luna Park. And I couldn't stop him anymore.
Walking to the Luna Park was too far, so we decided to stop under the bus stop with other people. After a few minutes, a bus pulled up to the curb and the doors opened. Kokichi dragged me onto the bus with him and we sat on two seats facing each other. He didn't seem to care that he didn't have a bus ticket, and kept telling me I needed to relax.
Shortly after we got off the bus and he grabbed my arm again to keep me in step. After a while we arrived at the Luna Park, while many children, adults and children entered it. <<Well what are you waiting for? Let's go!>> he laughed and ran inside, and I had to follow him to not to lose him.

There were tons of rides and games, as I watched Kokichi's adrenaline go up a lot.
<<Let's go on... Mmhm...>> he looked around and then, as if a light bulb had turned on his head, smiled <<Let's go to the dodgem car!>>. I turned and looked at the game, nodding and approving. But before we left, we went to get tickets for that game.
I ordered two tickets while trying to find the money in my pockets, but Kokichi preceded me and gave some money while we had our tickets in exchange.
<<Where did you get those?>> I asked about the money, and he looked at me. That evil little dwarf had stolen my money from the piggy bank I had hidden in my room, even though he pretended not to know anything.
<<What does it matter! Let's go nerd!>> he said laughing and took me to one of the cars, going inside. He got into the driver's seat and I next to him. Many other couples of boys went to other cars. Suddenly a bell rang and Kokichi started driving.
The bumper cars run on electricity, carried by a pole on the back of the car that leads up to a wire grid on the ride's ceiling. And make them work. Kokichi started driving and laughing as he collided with other cars driven by other people. I laughed too, as I enjoyed the ride.

After a few minutes, we changed game and tried others. We choose the hair raiser.
It lifted us to 50 meters above sea level first and then dropped us at over 80 km/h to land. With it, both my and Kokichi's hair stand on end as we plummet to the ground in seconds. We started screaming a lot while laughing at the same time. I was sure that Kokichi was scared, because I noticed his legs were shaking as the game ended. Not gonna lie, I was so scared too.

We played Rotor, then Pyramid smash trade-up, hot shot, ring toss, water racer and more games. Kokichi eventually forced me to go on the roller coaster. We sat side by side and were tied with seat belts. At first the game went slow, slowly it began to increase speed. It dropped, twisted, turned, and then did it all again, as I was screaming and the purple-head was laughing.
We had a lot of fun together.

It was getting late and I was starting to be afraid that my parents might find me out.
<<Kokichi I think we should go home, my parents could find us.>> I said worried, imagining my mother angry. He laughed and shrugged <<Actuallu they will only discover you.>> I frowned, and Kokichi realized that at that moment I was serious <<Let me do one last game pleeease!>> he begged me, doing a puppy face and faking his tears.
I looked at him and started to think then I sighed, closing my eyes <<Damn it, I hate you sometimes>>. Kokichi laughed and he took me to the Ferris Wheels.

We waited a bit, because there was a line of people ahead of us. When it was our turn, Kokichi bought two tickets for both of us and we finally got into a wagon. We sat facing each other, while our wagon slowly went up.
Both Kokichi and I looked out the window, observing the Luna Park from above. Slowly we were able to see streets, houses and even shops. Everything was amazing.
<<You know the first time I met you I was sure you were boring.>> Kokichi started talking, confessing it to me.
I raised an eyebrow <<Oh really? And now what do you think of me?>> I asked curiously. He leaned back and crossed his arms behind his head <<That you are too worried, you are boring nerd. Really!>> the purple-haired boy laughed, while I smiled to see him happy.
<<I am glad>> I replied, keep enjoying our ride.