𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿|| Chapter 18

Kokichi came back and I was finally so happy.
His mission was the one of making me happy, but he failed because without him I wasn't. So he had the possibility to come back to me.
My parents were so happy that hugged him so hard, they were so close to strangle him. Kay was happy too because he ran to him and rubbed against his legs.
Even tho if we got sick back home, Kokichi was happy too.

Days later we got on the hill again. We layed down on the grass and relaxed. Now my mind was free because finally Kokichi was with me, so I was finally complete.
<<Hey Baka-chan?>> the purple haired boy talked and I looked at him. He was so cute with his hair over his face <<What is it?>>
Then, suddently, he gave me a letter. I was confused <<Hum...? What is it?>> I asked.
He just smiled <<Read it! I wrote something for you!>>.
Then I teased him again <<Why? You can write?>> and I laughed as he frowed a bit <<Oh shut up!>>.
Then I grabbed the letter gently and I started to open it.
Then I read it.

Dear Rika,
It's me, the most important, amazing, handsome boy you ever met, Kokichi Ouma.
Even if I can't talk freely about my emotions, I can write them.
I will explain everything in this letter.
When I got my mission, I was totally bored, I was so pissed off because I didn't want to go. But I had to. So I just came real and found in your room. Our first meet was not the best because you scared me to death. But then when I saw you were the human to "make happy" , I knew I had to bear with you.
Then I knew you better, I didn't know why you had to be happy. I mean it's not because I didn't want to, just your life seemed already happy, or at least happier than mine: you have such a great friends who doesn't never leave you, parents who cares about you even being busy about their work, an adorable cute cat and decents grades too! So I was confused, you were really the human to make happy? When I was with you, sometimes I thought I bothered you, but still I wanted ypur company: I made awful jokes, annoyed you for fun and spent more time with you even after midnight.
When you had to go to the prom dress, I was so so so  SO JEALOUS. Not about you, of course, just... about people that could look at you. I wanted to be there with you, to watch you dancing under some of your fav songs was playing, and seeing your stupid smile get on your face. Everytime you smiled, I got butterflies in my stomach, my cheeks red and my heart started to beat faster. Even when you were so close to me, when I hugged you, when we slept in the same room next to each other. I may be a creep, but one night I couldn't sleep, so I just started at you. Outside was dark but your face qas so bright and relaxed. I wanted to leave even just a little kiss on ypur forehead. I wanted to have a little of contact with you in that moment just for a little. But I just stayed there and slowly fell asleep.
I know you are getting annoying by that letter and you already know it's a love one. So if you reject me,say it now, don't read all the letter if you want.
Okay, then last one thing. That night, yes, on that hill, when I said that the moon was beautiful, it was other words to say that I liked you, so much. That even if you were so far from me, I would have kept these feelings for you. That even if you didn't want me, I would have still be there for you.
So yes, I like you.
I like you so damn much that right now I  would cry, maybe thats a such stupid letter. Maybe I will never give it to you. But you know... it's better to try right?
HASTA LA VISTA, my dear

Kokichi Ouma~

When I stopped reading, I turned to Kokichi. And I was surprised when I saw him being all red. I just got closed and ruffled his hair and giggled.
<<That was so cute>> I said, looking at him lovingly.
He kept blushing but he tried to ask me normally but by his voice i could hear he still was embarassed <<So?>>.
I hesistated then I nodded <<I knew that night you didn't mean the moon, I like you too, my dear.>>
He blushes a lot and I did too.
Then suddently the cool Kokichi Ouma came again <<Okay! Then what do we do? It's a beautiful day today, we should go get ice-cream.>>
I giggled and stood up <<Alright, which flavour?>>
He stood up and together we walked to the road <<Grape!>>.
I looked at him <<Kokichi I'm not sure they have grape.>>
<<Why not?>> he asked.
<<Because no one would ever eat an grape ice-cream>> I answered.
He gasped while gently holding my hand <<Bet they have it!>>
I giggled <<I bet they don't>> and I stayed close to him.
Now the hole I had in my stomach, was full.
He finally completed me.

~THE END~