Smells like medicine

Namjoon watched intently as MJ tried her best to patch up SeokJin's wounds, carefully glazing the antiseptic over the small incision just above the elders eye. He found the situation strange as he tried to organise his knowledge only to discover that events didn't add up. Namjoon wasn't entirely sure if he was the only one who had a rising suspicion on the two leader but sooner or later he would have to address it.

The only thing that seemed normal for a girl her age was the fact MJ was never usually this free around strangers, she was much more reserved which made the co-leader wonder if her heart had softened. He involuntarily questioned if she was simply 'falling in love', but shook away the impassive thought as soon as it invaded. She was always the one who had told him that there was no time for love in the apocalypse; and MJ never goes back on her word.

Yoongi sighed as the last backpack fell to the ground, snapping Namjoon out his controversial thoughts. " Is anyone going to tell me what this place is?" The agitation was not hidden in his voice as he stepped forward, taking MJ's attention away from the injured male.

Taehyung shivered in the corner of the room, the hostility not being missed by the already terrorfied male. He was struggling to breathe under the dark tendrils of his mind, not fully aware of the situation occurring in front of him. The strong warmth of someone's chest clouded him as he pull himself into their grasp, his body quivered involuntarily as the thoughts impeding his mind darkened.

MJ sighed softly, running her fingers through his hair as he curled into her chest. She felt guilty for even bringing him back here even after the endless promises, she should have came up with a better plan one that didn't involve his suffering. The purple haired girl looked up at the small crowd gathered around them, before whispering softly into Taehyungs ear as his breathing slowing almost as if he had fallen asleep.

With a gentle kiss on his forehead her arm weaved around his body, repositioning himself in a comfortable position against the wall. Hoseok couldn't help but smile gracefully at the display of affection, as the young girl rummaged through the cupboards quietly after a brief moment pulling out a large fleece blanket and draping it carefully over the sleeping boy.

When she stood up, she shook her head as Jungkook was about to speak gesturing to the exit of the medical bay. The boys understood her gesture as they swiftly, but silently, exited the pharmaceutical smelling room. MJ glanced at the boy, a tight tug pulling at her chest as she left the room closing the door with a slight click behind her. The six group members gathered in front of her; and she quickly wedged her way through the congregation making the her way to the far end of the hall and opening the white stained door on the right.

It was obvious to both Namjoon and Hoseok that the girl knew the layout like the back of her hand, as the door opened to a large open space. It was a simple layout with a beige colour set absorbing the interior. Plants, that Namjoon could only suggest was fake, decorated each corner of the therapeutic room as a pop of colour to the minimalistic furniture.

Jimin sat down on the plush sofa, eyes trailing after the young girl that circled the coffee table almost as if she was in a nervous frenzy. She paused for a moment, foot taping against the floor, eyes darting across the room before she continued. " You wanted to know what this place was?" She started, sinister undertones to her gentle words. She stopped again, gaze narrowing on Yoongi who nodded somewhat reluctantly, before starting her journey once more. " Well its quite complicated as I'm not entirely sure myself. I assume it used to be a military research facility, but whether it was just that I couldn't tell you."

She took a deep breath, eyes closing for a moment as she withheld a cough. The young girl new exactly what the building was, a torture chamber for the young, but she couldn't quite find the words to explain the horrors that went on behind these walls. What indescribable torment they had inflicted on people like Taehyung. There was simple no words.