Home is were the heart is

Jungkook had avoided just about everyone the next morning, he was so unsure about the night before that a part of him believed it was all a dream. Maybe its was a dream, an overly perverted dream that he had stared his elder, he shook his head spooning another forkful of tasteless pancakes into his mouth trying to dismiss the betrayal that tugged at his insides.

Yoongi plonked himself onto the thin bench next to Jungkook. He frowned as the younger didn't turn to him with the usual bunny smile and a soft 'good morning', instead looked to the far end of the canteen a distant glint in his eyes. Yoongi didn't bother to ask, despite the unsettling feeling in the pit of his stomach, instead casting it aside as a nightmare.

The elder sighed, glancing at the two occupied tables to the far left. Namjoon had accompanied Taehyung who stared at his plate, an equally distant look in his eyes as Jungkook had. Whilst Hoseok and Jimin where laughing at something over a bowl of cereal. It quickly came to his attention that Seokjin was not present, which was unusual for the organised leader. He frowned slightly, not recalling seeing him in the dormitory either.

" Hey Jungkook?" Said boy perked up slowly, head turning to look at his elder. " Have you Seokjin?"

Jungkook froze, eyes scanning around the room a low stutter leaving his lips. Yoongi raised an eyebrow as the young boy paled. Did something happen between the two? He wasn't one to invade others space, but the curiosity was ever growing.

" I haven't seen him since last night." The young boy managed to spit out, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he rested his head against Yoongi's shoulder. " He probably just slept in or something."

Yoongi hummed in agreement taking a slice of tangerine and shoving it into his mouth. The clock on the wall droned in his ears over their silence, twenty minutes had passed, then an hour until the canteen doors opened in the distance. Seokjin sauntered in, hands on hips like a catwalk model, before letting out a cackle. The young girl trailed behind him, a broad smile on her pale face as she laughed at his antics.

Her laughter gained the attention of her members as they turned to look at her, warm smiles on their faces as they watched their leader. They had never saw her so relaxed, so free of responsibility and it made them feel proud that the little girl was evolving. Namjoon waved as the young girl strolled towards them, saying a quick goodbye to Seokjin with a wide smile.

" Good morning boys." Her voice was cheery as she sat down, eyes twinkling under the faint light. " How did you sleep, was it all good?"

" Better than good, the beds were so soft. Like a puppy." Hoseok stated, a smile forming on his own face as he looked at her. " What's got you in a good mood anyway?"

MJ chuckled the night before had been a wonderful breakthrough for her, one that she couldn't quite explain in words so instead she just shrugged, smile growing wider. " Do you guys want to go outside, I know how you both feel about getting cooped up all day."

Namjoon nodded, biting back the urge to question why she dismissed the question, instead filling himself with toast that Taehyung had placed on his plate. Jimin frowned, eyes narrowing on the girl as he moved from his seat to stand by her side as much as he wanted to explore the compound as a whole he was much worried about her safety.

" Are you not going to eat anything?" he asked, watching as she rose to her feet.

" I ate this morning, shortly after I took Tae to bed." She answered stiffly, with a shake of her head before trotting away to the opposite side of the room.

Yoongi glared as the girl approached - a happy-go-lucky attitude that he could already tell was going to piss him off - he already had a slightly happy Seokjin to ruin his morning and he sure as hell didn't need another. Jungkook stiffened as she made her presence known with a small greeting, a bright red tinge crossing his cheeks as he directed his attention towards the overturned tables in the corner. Yoongi smirked slightly as he scanned his younger, his miserable attitude fizzling out as he turned back to the girl attention placed fully on her animated figure.