Prolouge

???'s POV

Hello! My name is Inpu Ray Mckinney and this is how me and my sibling, Magnus Taylor Mckinney's story started...

I woke up, I could hear my family talking in the kitchen, they were loud, I got up, checked the time, it was 11 AM.

Huh, today I must have the day off, cool!

If I had school today I would have been in class four hours ago, I know it's very early for a 6 year old, but my father said that I had to get used so when I get to older I won't have any problems, but enough of that, I still had things to do, so I got up and I got dressed, then I went to the kitchen to hear something that I hoped I would have never hear...

"Ma'am, you're under arrest for murdering Asha Sabina Montoya, you have the right to say silent." The policeman said.

I wasn't actually focused on my mother, I was focused on my father, who instead of trying to save my mother he just stood there smiling, my heart sunk when I realized that my mother wouldn't have been around to keep my father calm.
I ran to my older sibling's room, they were fine physically, but I could see the horror in their eyes, I didn't know what happened, since I just woke up.

"Maggie? What's wrong?" I asked, hoping they would tell me.

They looked at me with their eyes watering up "I was not mom who murdered Asha... it was dad, dad killed auntie... I saw it with my own eyes, but I'm too scared to talk..." they said while sobbing, I couldn't believe it, I knew that father wasn't the best person in the world, but murdering their own sister and framing their wife wasn't something I would expect, and the fact that father doesn't really like me or Magnus, I was really afraid that he would kill us at any moment...

???'s POV

Hello! I'm Bryan! I'm part of the Red Light tribe and this is my and my family's story starts!

I woke up, it was a beautiful day outside the cave, I could hear my younger sister, Brinley, playing a outside with their best friend Kaiba, I got up and saw my mother, Amira making new clothes for me

Aw man! Is it really that time of the year already?!

"Oh! You're finally awake my child! I was waiting for you to try your new clothes on!" My mother said as she was giggling, after a few minutes my mother managed to fit me I get out of the cave, I could hear birds singing in the distance, it seems the flower season is about to start.

A few hours later

I come back home with some fresh preys, a rat, two birds, a squirrel and a fish, I know that for humans what we eat sounds disgusting, but we are not humans and we don't even try to be one, I put all my preys in the a gap in the wall of our cave where we usually put the meat, and I hear footsteps, coming from the second space of our den, after a few seconds I realize that the footsteps belong to my mother that was coming down the tunnel and she noticed the amount of food I brought, which was a lot for a young hunter like me.

"Good job Bryan! Your father and older sister would be so proud of you..." She said smiling, I smiled back, but I couldn't stop thinking of how I missed them.

sister Kym, Father Kai... I miss you so much... where are you..?

"Thanks, mother! But when will other dad come home?" I asked, I was really curios, this new father has been with mama for a while now, she usually has a child with every new person she chooses, I'm not really a big fan of that idea, but I can't stop her from doing that, and since I'll probably have another sibling, I hope they are a born male, because I'm tired of being the only born male in the family.

"Don't worry he'll be here soon! Don't worry my dear boy." She said as she sat on the wooden platform, a bit destroyed by our sharp claws.