Not a chapter! (please read tho)

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this book, hope you're enjoying it so far, I'm here to ask you a question, which one of these monster species would you guys want to see make an appearance in a future chapter? The names might not remain the same.

Anubis's ambassador: jackal, short fur, very tall, shadow power, heat resistance, heals fast, very strong, agile, sensitive hearing and smelling, smart and fast.

Death angel: black wings, fast flyer, immune to curses, very resistant to physical attacks, cursed flames.

Blue dragon: small, very venomous, slow, big eyes, water magic, needs water to survive, can become invisible, glowing marks, dark scales with sky blue fades.

Portal master: humanoid metal golem with a glowing core in the middle that allow them to teleport around and control a bit of the reality around them.

Dream spirit: creature with no physical form, only visible at night, calming aura, ability to change size, very smart, pastel colour skin, hair and eyes.

Utharaptor: feathered reptile, very fast, agile, strong, smart, very sharp claws, can glide, hunts and travels in large in groups, visible during the day.

Glow moth: small, fast flyer, light magic, fragile, sensitive earing, night vision, very beautiful wing patterns, big eyes.

Ice striped lion: big, tall, strong, fast, not very agile, sharp fangs and claws, big eyes, loud roar, ice magic

So these are the monster species that I have in mind!
Which one of these would you guys want to see make an appearance in the story?