8: Ability testing

-!Writer's note!-

Just to let you remember their second names:

Bryan = Niko
Inpu = Ray
Magnus = Taylor
Cal = Keith
Solis = Konnor
Ricarro = Ramiro

Ok, now we can continue with the chapter!

Inpu's POV

We closed the communication system so that we could talk to each other about the information we gather amd also monitor Niko at the same time, but then Cal, my boss looked at me and said.

"Inpu, I need you to tell Niko what he's supposed to do, since he sees you as an authority, apparently." Cal said to me, I nodded in response, even tho I didn't know how collaborative Niko was going to be.

"Good, we'll be here, now I need you to get in the cage, I don't think he'll attack you." Cal continued, so I got in, Niko was laying down in the corner as far away as possible from the door and the glass, he was also hidinghis face and claws with his tail, he probably doesn't feel safe, can't blame him, honestly.

He probably needs a break... I wish I could help him, but I'm not the boss here, I can't do much, or I'll get in trouble...

"Niko, get up please." I asked the purple reptile creature that was a bit shorter than me, Niko moved a bit his tail and started looking at me, he looked surprisingly tired.

Why is he so tired?

"What is it..?" Niko asked, his tail was wrapped around his left leg and he seemed to be shaking a bit.

"Wait- One second, Cal? Can we give Niko some time to rest? He doesn't look very good!" I said, looking at Cal, he shook his head in response.

"Fine." I replied, I then looked back at Niko, who was falling asleep while standing, I walked up to him and picked him up to bring him to a better area for the test, he yelped in surprise.

Cute... wait... what am I thinking!? He's a monster! I can't find a monster cute, that's against the rules!

I put him down and then I walked out of the room.

Bryan's POV

I watched as Ray left the room I was still hard for me to stand and I fortunately know the reason of my tiredness and weakness, but I unfortunately can't fix the problem

This is gonna hurt...

"Ok, our first test will be a test of strength, are you ready?" Keith asked, and Ray sighed, I couldn't tell if he felt sorry for me or he's done it so many times that he's just got bored of it.
I didn't respond to Keith's question, I was more focused on standing up rather than talking.

"Hey, Niko, answer my question already!" Keith yelled at me, he was way too loud for my ears, so loud that my ears started ringing, I tried to make the pain stop by covering my ears, but I fell in the process, making me yelp.

"I told you he needed rest, Cal!" Ray yelled at Keith, making my head hurt more that it already was, I started wimpering, hoping they would stop, but they continued anyways, they continued till I passed out for the pain.

Unknown POV

"DID HE JUST PASS OUT?!?!"

"It's your fault, Cal!"

"Inpu, stop it! He's just a monster!"

"He's a new species, if we lose him, we might not find any more of this new species! Or even worse, someone else might find them before us!"

"Uhg, fine, just bring him to the nurse office, we'll see what's wrong with him when he wakes up"

"Cal, stop groaning! Inpu stop fighting with Cal and go get Niko, Solis, you go help Inpu, and Ricarro you go make sure our 'boss' here calms down, I'm going to write down all the information I got from him."

"Yes, sibling"

"Uhggg fine"

"Sure"

"Ok"