①①

Narillia Skye DeRose

RING ! RING ! RING !

I groaned and rolled over and picked my phone up from my night stand. I looked and saw Mary calling me, I let it ring till it stopped.

I had like 20 missed calls from Mary and 50 or more texts from her. I kinda got worried cause she's never called me this much except for that one day I stood up meeting our sperm donor.

I called her back and let the phone ring. She picked up on the first ring.

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT ?" she yelled into the phone which caused me to cringe then scrunch my face up. For one it's too fucking early for that and two, who the fuck does she think she's yelling at.

"first of all pipe down, I didn't have to pick up this phone and call you at 7 in the morning." I said emphasizing on the 7.

"I don't give a fuck ! where the fuck you at ?!? these bills ain't fucking paid and my damn house a mess !" she shouted.

I should've figured she would call me on some bullshit. I sighed heavily while closing my eyes tightly and rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"are you deadass right now ? have you not noticed that I moved out." I said.

"of course you haven't you be too busy shooting yo fucking arm up with them drugs" I added chuckling bitterly.

"bitch mind yo fucking business and bring yo ass back here" She snarled.

"I'm not going back over there I don't know why you thought that was gon work. You need serious help and I'm not gon be helping you no more" I said.

I hung up the phone immediately after. I turned my ringer off then went back to sleep peacefully.

Hours later

It's currently 2:00 in the afternoon and I'm just now getting out of the shower, because I just woke up.

I threw on a simple fit then grabbed my phone and laid on my bed.

Since i graduated and don't have a morning job anymore i don't have anything to do in the mornings now which is depressing kind of lol.

I scrolled through my instagram and after a while I realized I never finished fully setting everything up in my condo so I decided that's what I'd do.

I went to niko's room and set up a few of the things i had bought him from walmart.

I threw on matching sheets with a spider-man comforter on his bed.  I fixed all his clothes in his closet then put the huge letter 'N' I got on top of his head board and plugged it up so the neon lights would turn on.

I stood at the door of his room and looked at what I did and I really liked it, I'm sure he will too.

I went to the front and  set up all the LED lights where they needed to be. The kitchen was already pretty done with so I just fixed pots and pans, arranged the furniture in the living room and that was it.

After I was done with the front I went to my room and got to fixing that up.

5:00

I finally got done with the condo and I was happy because that was a lot of work. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen then went back to my room.

I grabbed my phone and saw 3 missed calls from Zia and a couple messages.

I decided to call her back now.

Zia💟
0:06

"Hey fren"

"girl fuck you" she said I gasped.