20-part 2

Narillia Skye DeRose

"Nari chill" Cato groaned as I kissed his neck and palmed his dick while he drove.

"no, I want you" I said, continuing my attack.

We had been driving a cool minute before I couldn't control myself, so we weren't too far from his house.
"bae, you drunk" he said pulling into his driveway.

"I'm not" I pouted as he got out of the car.

He came to the other side and took my hand.
As he unlocked his door I hugged him from the back, sneaking a feel on his piece.

He chuckled at my actions and let us in.

I went up to his room and got naked as he stayed downstairs doing god knows what.

I laid flat on his bed with my legs open towards the door and started playing with myself imagining it's him.

I might not be drunk anymore but I still seem to have the courage.

"Bab-" he said but stopped mid word when he saw me.

"tru" I moaned, sticking two fingers in me.

"I want you please" I said looking at him.

"fuck" he grunted trying to fix himself in his pants.

I got up and pulled him by his belt loops.

"You sure baby ?" he asked, looking down at me since I was seated at the edge of the bed and he stood in front of me.

"yes" I said, looking up at him lustfully, making him bite his lip.

I undid his pants and went to pull his dick out but he stopped me.

"lay back" he instructed and I did as told.

He removed his shirt and leaned down to kiss me as his chain dangled in my face.

Our tongues circled around each other before we finally attached our lips. I moaned into the kiss.

He began trailing kisses down my neck. He sucked all over and proceeded down to my girlies.

"mhhhhh" I moaned as he sucked and flicked his tongue on my nipple and played with my other one, pinching it.

"Fuck" I groaned arching my back as i felt his teeth on it.

He showed the same attention to the other one.
He trailed his kisses down until he got to my pussy.
He looked up at me and I was already looking down at him biting my lip.

"eyes on me and i wanna hear you" he demanded. I nodded my head with so much anticipation.

"words" he said, slapping my wet and sensitive pussy.

"uhhhhh okayy" I moaned looking at him and he grinned.

He placed a kiss on my clit and moved down to hole and started sucking.

"ouuuuu shit" moaned, appalled at the skills this man's tongue has.

He continued to devour me then moved up to my clit where he flicked it with his tongue and sucked.

I threw my head back at the immense amount of pleasure I was receiving.

He pushed two fingers into and began pumping causing my moans to be louder.

"What'd I say ?" he asked

"baby oh my god" I moaned with my head thrown back still as he pumped faster.

"What'd I say Nari ?" He asked again sternly.

I forced my eyes back on him.

"Eyes on you baby, I'm sorry" I pushed out in between moans.