①⑦

Keziah Tru Ramon

"understand this

"understand this .... the minute you put me and my people at risk, you lost our business. So I stand on what I said" I said to Arturo.

First mistake he made was being a messy ass businessman and the second was sending our shipment late.

One thing I've never played about was my money. He lucky I don't kill his ass for that dumb ass shit.

"I want to speak to rico" he said with a heavy ass accent.

"Nah you talkin to me right now, and what I say goes. Jay, walk his ass outta here" I said to one of the boys.

"Niggas asked for Rico like he was posed to save his ass assum, fuck wrong wit dude" Vanni said shaking his head.

"Surprised you ain't kill his ass" Kash said.

"Shit me too" I mumbled.

"Kash you collecting today" I told him, changing the subject.

Before he could respond, Rico walked in my office looking confused.

"Why this nigga was in here making threats talkin bout we making a big mistake by cutting him off" when he said that I already knew who he was talking about.

"Nigga bogus as fuck, after he made that shipment, late at that, we deaded that shit then and there and nigga had the audacity to come in here demanding shit" Vanni explained.

"maneeee anyways, we down a connect and we needa find a new one, so get on that" Rico said.

"what happened to ole dude" Kash asked.

"He da one who recommended Arturo, ion trust his ass" Rico said.

"Cato, yo sister out here" Somebody said from the other side of the door. I sucked my teeth while getting up.

"fuck she doin here" Kash asked standing up as well. We all walked out of my office and went downstairs.

Cinzia was in here with Nari and Niko. While she was going back and forth with one of the boys Nari stood at the end of the couch holding Nikos hand.

Narillia Skye DeRose

Zia so damn ghetto. She in here arguing with this boy we went to school with because he called her bald headed.

"Zia what the hell you doing here" I heard Cato. I looked over and saw him, Vanni, Kash, and one other older looking dude who looks oddly familiar.

"I came to see my favorite brother" She said, walking up to him.

"He yo only brother goofy" The boy she was arguing with said.

"Shut up, ced" she rolled her eyes at him.