①⑤

a week later

Narillia Skye DeRose

"Ziaaaaa, what do i do ?" I whined to Zia.

"I feel so guilty and now I'm ignoring him like it's literally eating me up" I continued.

"Nari .... what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Tighten up and call that boy and remember if he don't ask about it he don't know about it so go with the flow" she advised.

"girl your advice is terrible, i'm a lover girl not a pimp like you" I said.

"girl i was just trynna help you the hell" she said making us laugh.

"I'm just gonna tell him and I'm actually gonna break things off with him" I said and Zia snapped her neck to me.

"Why ?" she asked, confused.

I told zia that I kissed somebody else but I didn't tell her who obviously. I've been avoiding Cato and Jay for a week.

"I don't know, I just think we're better as friends" I said while shrugging.

"shittt then if you like it, I love it" she said.

"this why I love you bro" I laughed and she joined.

Jay

ik you see me calling you li girl

hey jay

wassup you good ?

yea i'm fine

sorry for ignoring you, can we talk later

yea fasho

i'm a lil scared tho, what for ?

you didn't do anything wrong lol but around 5 ?

gotchu, imma come to you

alright see you later

________________________________________

"You done ?" I asked Zia since we were in the mall shopping.

"Yea come on" She said.

We walked to her car and got in.

"whatchu doing later" She asked me.

"I'm gonna go get Niko from mimi and spend the day with him after i talk to jay, I feel like we don't spend enough time together between work and my social life. I miss my niko" I said.

"Awww look at mama Nari" she said and I chuckled.

"whatchu doing later ?" I asked her and she immediately started grinning.

"I'm going on a date ?" she said.

"oooop with whoooo miss girl ?" I asked, excited for her.

"I don't wanna say right now but i'll tell you soon" She said.

"Alright nie, does your brother know ?" I asked side eyeing her with a smirk on my face waiting for her reaction. She jerked her head back and turned to me then back to the road.

"Girl the fuck he gotta know for i'm grown as hell" She said and I laughed.

"I'm just playing but if yo brother does find out he gon start trippin" I said.

"Yes he so wishy washy with his over protectiveness, like sometimes he'll care then sometimes he won't" she said.

"chileee let's make sure he doesn't kill your date if he does find out" I said and we both chuckled.