①④

Keziah Tru Ramon

"waddup" I muttered dapping up Vanni and Kash as I walked into the trap.

"you good nigga ?" Vanni asked me.

"yea i'm coo, it's early as hell tho a nigga tired" I said. I looked over at Kash who was lowkey sleeping in the chair.

"cmon man" I said waking him up so we could get this shit ova wit.

He fought the air while standing up making me and vanni chuckle.

"wea Rico at ?" Kash asked.

"should be in his office" Vanni said as we walked towards it.

"where them boys at ?" I asked, referring to the workers.

"them boys already out working and the girls ain't come in yet" Vanni said, causing me to nod.

We walked into Rico's office and saw him flipping through some papers. He looked up at us with a mug on his face until he realized it was us.

"wassup Rico" Kash was the first to speak while sitting on the couch in the office. Vanni sat next to Kash and I sat in a chair in front of his desk.

"was good gang" he said, addressing all of us.

" so wassup" I said getting straight to the point.

"Ion trust Arturo" He said plainly.

"What you mean youn trust em. We went to Colombia for no reason then" I stated confused.

"na we still getting the fresh shipment, allat. The man sloppy as fuck tho" he said

"you just now finding this out assum" Vanni spoke from the couch.

"yea, he covered his tracks good but I found out that somebody who did business with him almost got locked up cause he was sloppy as fuck with his business. Dude had a good lawyer so he got off" Rico said.

Rico was an older dude, he was also the boss. I was the second in command, vanni, kash and me.

"Damn man" I vocalized, dragging my hand down my face.

"His shipment come in 2 weeks, imma change the location and before that we gon scope the area out and make sure we good, after this shit, no more business with him." I said.

"what about our gun shipment" vanni asked.

"he receiving it the same day we get our shit" I said

"and when the time come to cut him loose see how that shit go, if he looking like he gon be a problem, solve it." Rico finished and we nodded.

"aight cool, I gotta go handle some shit so hold shit down hea" he said standing up.

Me and vanni stood up as well and that's when i noticed kash was sleep the whole time.

"Wake his ass up" I said to vanni. Vanni grinned suspiciously. Vanni slapped Kash on his face, not too hard, not soft either.

"man fuckk !" Kash exclaimed standing up, holding his face while looking at Vanni with a mug on his face.

"wake yo ass up nigga" Vanni said in his face. Rico chuckled.

"Y'all some damn kids" he said, shaking his head and having his shit.

We all started walking out of his office. Vanni and Kash was arguing about how Kash was gon get him back.

"Cato" I heard Rico.

"Wassup" I said, walking beside him.

"was good witchu, you been straight" he asked me.

"Yea I been straight, gran bugged out when she seen me" I said.