①⑥

Narillia Skye DeRose

"ughhhhh, girl i'm ready to quit" Minnie groaned leaning on the counter next to me as I got drinks ready.

"Same" I said, rolling my eyes. The club paid me well but it is so tiring. I'd rather be tired than being broke so I'm doing what I gotta do.

"You done for the night ?" I asked her.

"Yea i just did my last set" She answered.

"I'll be right back lemme go give these to them" I told her and she nodded.

I walked to the section of boys with their bottles.

"Here you are, gentlemen," I said, sitting their bottles on the table.

"Hmmmm thank you lil mama" one said, making me cringe inside but I held it together on the outside.

"No problem" I said about to walk away until I felt his hand go in the side of my bottoms.

I was about to cuss him out but I realized I worked in a club and he was just giving me a tip.

I walked out of their sections feeling all of their eyes on my ass.

"Skye, we never hang out outside of work, you wanna do something with me tomorrow ?" Minnie asked me.

"Sure, can I bring my friend ?" I asked her.

"Of course, so since it's gonna be three of us i'm thinking girls day. Go the mall, get nails done and maybe an amusement park later" She suggested.

"Definitely that actually sounds fun as fuck" I laughed.

"alright bet" she grinned.

"First of all, I actually consider you a friend so friend what is your real name ?" I asked her.

"It's Monique" She answered.

"Mine is Narillia" I said.

"awww that's actually unique and pretty" she said.

"Thank you" I said. I glanced at the clock and realized it was time for me to get off.

"Thank god" I groaned, throwing my head back.

"clocking out ?" Minnie asked and I said yea.

We talked as we walked to the locker room to get my stuff.

As i'm getting my stuff, remy, the stripper who think she hot shit in here walked in with her two "best bitches", it looked like they had just got off stage.

They were part of the bitter bitches who mugged me my first day here. I tend to ignore and not involve myself with them but she just can't keep my name out of her mouth for some reason.

"Hmmmm I heard bitches was talking about me" She said to her friends being indirect which didn't make sense to me like girl i'm sitting right here.

"anyways, I pulled up to ole dude house and I saw her sitting there looking like booboo the fucking fool" Minnie continued her story.

"Not booboo the fucking fool" I laughed.

"See females like that make me sick cause I get you don't owe me no loyalty but where the fuck yo morals at ?" I said, shaking my head.

"exactly what I said" Minnie exclaimed.

"Skye, I was told you had some things to say about me when i wasn't present so go ahead and say them now" Remy finally grew some balls and approached me.