Chapter 1

Bruce Prove.

It was a normal day here at Wayne Industries, but not as normal as it was going to get in a few moments. I had an important meeting with Travis(aka Trigon) the 2nd most successful billion heir in the world. We both wanted to combine our companies and take credit 50/50, but there were about soo many people who wanted to stop this from happening. 

Like Carlos Sanchez he has tried and failed to combine his company with mine but I didn't except his offer because I already knew what type of man he was but I didn't know who Travis really was until now.

Travis(aka Trigon) Prov.

It was a lovely morning waking up to the sound of my children chattering in the kitchen and my wife still sleeping next to me. We were happy we where able to grow such a beautiful family and with more children on the way we were gonna be a full house. 

Recap

Ray(10), Richie(8 1/2), Randy(5), Raymond & Rachel (2 1/2) 

Rayden(In the womb)

I was on my way to Wayne In. when I heard a loud bang coming from the inside. Joker and Bane were about to shoot Bruce when cracks started to from inside and out the building, there was and Earthquake happening and everyone was scared iv'e never seen villains chicken out of a shoot. 

I was making sure no one was watch and quickly stopped the quake before it brought down Wayne tower. After it was secure I made sure everyone was alright, but when Bruce was about to walk up to me I started getting worried that he might have seen me so I left before he could tell me anything. I could not risk my families secret falling in the hands of the public, if not i'll have to deal with the Justice League. And they might hurt my kids because they inherited half their powers from me.

Bruce Prove.

Everything happened do quickly and I didn't even have time to process what just happened. I was thinking of calling the league members  to stop Joker and Bane because they couldn't find put my identity until the earthquake happened then they ran out of the building like girls.

Then I see Travis helping everyone on the floor, I decided to walk up to him and say thank you for helping my staff then he ran outside when he saw me coming his way. Then I ask my assistant to call his household.

"Julie can you make a call but Roth Manor and ask to have dinner, I want to thank Travis personally." I say nicely because even after an earthquake I'm still asking from them.

"Yes Mr. Wayne right away."

Arella Prove.

I was heading home on my way back from the playground, the kids where so happy I took them put, they normally are stuck inside but with Travis making the contract with Bruce Wayne I decided to make him a nice dinner.

But then the ground started shaking I got scared but it stopped, it was strange because it when on for 1 min and now it just stopped.

I kept thinking 'did Travis have something to do with this?' 

When I came home I got a phone call from Wayne In. They were asking if Bruce Wayne could come over for dinner tomorrow night and I agreed, because I thought it was a good idea to celebrate.

Then Travis cam in with a scared expression, "Honey what's wrong? I ask him nicely. "My dear we might have a problem." he said with a worried look. "Why?" raising my eyebrow.  He explained everything to me and I also told him that the company called to ask if Bruce could have dinner with us.

"What are we gonna if we find out he saw you, we can't keep running from people who know our secret." I was for sure not leaving another city again, my kids were loved living in Gotham and I was not ready to take away their happyness.

"I'll go down to the archives to see if there is a spell to clear some ones memories, we will not make the same mistake again." he said with confidence, "but first im going to say hi to the kids." he added.

He always has a soft spot for the kids, especially Rachel. We wanted to have a mix of kids , boys and girls but I have only managed to have bots until Rachel and Raymond were born. She was so beautiful, she was born with dark hair but as she grew in a few months she started getting purple hair tips. And Raymond started getting red ones.

"Hi princesa y principe are you hungry or tired?" He baby talks to Rachel and Raymond, they just gave him a warm smile and stated blabbing baby noise.

"Dad, mom took us to the park to play with some new friends from school, it was so fun" said Richie, I've noticed my kids all have a different attitude when they turn 4 I don't know how to explain it but its like they are different people when they get mad, jealous, or lazy.

Randy was sleeping already, and he had a bag of chips under his arm. Richie was counting the money in his bank account to make sure everything was there, and Ray was reading a book from the library. All my kids were weird but thats what I love about them.

(Time Skip)

The day came when we had to have dinner with Bruce, Travis had found the spell he was looking for  while I got the kids ready. Then the doorbell rang and I thought it was still early and we had to be ready so me and Travis went to go open it. " Here we go." 

Bruce Prove. 

When I got home I decided to check up on my children, Dick and Jason were playing video games, Tim was fixing his toy car, Duke was reading a book, Cassandra was spinning around and Damian was asleep.

Talia had left him to me because she didn't want her father to think he was alive, she wanted a better life for him than what she had. She died a few months after, Ra's was still looking for him till now.

"Stop killing me Jason!" Dick yelled, "Well its not my fault you can't play." Jason yelled back. "Children stop fighting and go get ready I already told you we were going to have dinner with the Roth's." I said, they all went up the stairs and the the door rang.

Heyy my lovely supers I hope you all like this chapter because I have more up my sleeve. I'll try to post every week when I can. I am also taking suggestions on were do you want the story to go. Anyway see you all in the next chapter byeeee.❤❤🤗👋👋👋

❤❤🤗👋👋👋