Chapter 2

The picture above is Roth Mansion, they own a bunch of other properties but this is the main one. Hope you all enjoy this chapter, I tried to type more than the last one.

Travis Prov.

We opened the door just to find my brother Lucifer and Maze. "Well hello little brother it has been some time since I last saw you." he said with a smile.

"Yes brother but if I may ask what are you doing here, we have guest arriving in a few hours and you cannot be here." I told him.

Maze let herself in and asked," where are the kids, I have a present for them." "They are in the upstairs living room." Arella said.

" Now dear brother I need a word with you before you send me away" Lucifer said in a serious tone. "Fine but make it quick I don't have all day."

Bruce Prov.

When I opened the door I saw Diana, and she had a worried look on her face. "Bruce I heard about the Earthquake and I was so worried I flew here from the base." "Yes I'm fine it was a small one but i'm surprised it went on for a short time." I tell her.

"Constantine and Zatanna think it might not be normal that it stopped so quickly, and they said they felt  strong magic." she told me. "We'll go to the watchtower later right now I have a dinner with Travis Roth." I said with a sigh.

"Daddy we're ready." Said Cass with all the boys behind her and with Dick carrying Damian. "Ok then everyone get in the car, Diana I'll call you as soon as dinner is over." 

"Ok, bye then." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left, we have been dating for a few months and they have been the best of my life,.. not that my kids don't matter.

(Time Skip)

"We are here master Bruce." Said Alfred. "Thank You Alfred, I'll call you later to pick us up." I told him. I went up to ring the door bell and saw an old lady.

"Hello you must be Bruce Wayne,  Master Travis and Mistress Arella have been waiting for you, please come in. She said with a smile.

We entered the dinning room and Travis and his family were already seated, "Good afternoon Travis and Mrs. Roth." I said politely." Please call me Arella," Said his wife, "Please take a seat Bruce." Said Travis.

"These must be your children Bruce." Said Arella. "Yes, this is Dick, Jason, Tim, Duke, Cass, and Damian." I told her. "They are very handsome and beautiful." She said sweetly. "Thank You!" Said the kids in unison. " And these must be yours." I said.

" Yea, this is Ray, Richie, Randy, Raymond, and Rachel. And our littlest one is currently not here yet." He said while Arella put a hand on her stomach. "They are very handsome too, and your daughter is very beautiful". I tell them, " Thank you." said the children

Me and the kids sat down and stared eating, until Travis broke the silence." So Bruce if I may ask why did you want to have dinner with us?" he asked. "I wanted to thank you personally for helping my employees, and to also ask  why you went running when I was walking up to you?" I asked

"Well I was in shock when everything happened and I was worried for my wife and children so I came home as fast as I could." he said." I understand I would do the same, but it was strange the it ended so quickly." I explained, then he looked like he was uncomfortable just talking about it.

Ray Prov.

Dinner was weird and after Mr. Wayne and his kids left mom and dad took us to bed. They both went to shower then I heard Rachel and Raymond crying, I came out of my room to check on her. I treat my siblings all the same but since Rachel is the only girl my mom had I treat her extra special.