Visitor

His eyes open, and he already regrets waking up. He still feels sick, and still sore from three days ago.

Russia did...THAT to him. It was an eerie reminder of how weak he currently was. He couldn't even put up much of a fight against Russia. If other countries knew....

He shuddered at the thought.

America: "Ugh.."

Maybe he should go to a doctor? No no, that would be too obvious..medicine then? But..he doesn't feel like dragging himself out today.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. It might be England, since he was looking for him before.

America goes to open the door, and tries to shut it once he sees the enemies face. It doesn't take much for Russia to push his way in, and America stumbles back, teeth gritted, and fists clenched.

America: "W-who let you past the border?!" He points.

Russia chuckles a bit, smiling all friendly-like.

Russia: "They could not stop me even if they wanted to~"

America backs away slowly as Russia strolls in and looks around. He'd never actually came to America's place before..he doesn't live in a mansion like Russia does. This place is small, and simple.

America: "W-what do you want from me?"
His voice is drowning with dread.
Russia: "I wanted to check on you. Very kind of me, no?"

America huffs, eyes narrowed at the taller man.

It's...cold in here..

America: "After what you did.."
He stops, realizing he shouldn't even bring it up. Maybe there's a chance he'll get out of this visit without being assaulted.

Russia is smirking. That goddamn smirk..he wasn't even the least bit regretful. Then again, that was normal for Russia. He did things with force, and never looked back. Never asked why or what if..must be nice.

Russia: "So you are going to pretend you didn't like it hm?"

America can feel his face heating up. Maybe it was anger..maybe it was embarrassment..either way, it made him feel sick.

Russia: "Oh well. I suppose some are satisfied with their own hand."

America: "Sh-shut up! And get outta my house!"

Russia smirks yet again, then softly nods.

Russia: "You better heal. If other countries find out you are this sick..it will not be good."

America sulks, watching as the tall Russian exits his house. Russia just confirmed his fears. It could be bad if other countries found out. America didn't know them. He only knew what they wanted to show.

Other countries could try and hurt him or humiliate him.

Maybe...it was time to ask England for help.