Begging (SMUT)

// Yo here's your smut warning!!!!!! This chapter contains strong smutty-goodness. If this isn't your thing please feel free to skip this chapter ^^

Everyone else enjoy, put on your Smut Shades 😎 //

Ugh...this was not at all what he wanted. They're laying in the bed, spooning.

He can feel Russia's already hard down there, just from toying with his body a little. His large hands, gloves removed, are sliding all over America's body. Everywhere they move, it's like a trail of fire follows...It was definitely starting to heat up under these covers.

A: "W-wait-wait! Where are you touching right now?!"

Russia lets out a soft, quick chuckle and continues to move downward until he can feel through America's pants.
The country can't even throw a fit anymore...he was semi-hard...

R: "Oh~"

A: "SH-SHUT UP! IT'S A NATURAL REACTION-I AM NOT ENJOYING THIS!"

Russia can't help but feel accomplished. Even though getting America riled up was rather easy...still felt nice to have this kind of control over another.

R: "You want this. Say it~"

A: "N-NEVER!"

Russia ignores that last part, and starts toying with the smaller countries member, dipping his hand into the pants and boxers below. It's enough to make America gasp and squirm, that is, until a rhythm is set. Once he's pumping his member skillfully, America turns into putty. Melting into the touch, his body reacting as if it couldn't get enough of it.

This however, wasn't nearly enough for Russia. He needed to make America BEG for it.

He stops, and America falls limp, panting like a dog in heat. His eyes follow Russia's every move as he climbs on top. Once he's there, he strips America down, not worried about his own clothing, even though it was dreadfully hot in here now.
The mixture of his sweat and saliva coat his fingers, and he finds his way down. One slick motion and his fingers are inside, thrusting harshly.

A: "N-not so rough-"

R: "Hm? But you like it rough, no?"

America wants to cry out of sheer embarrassment. The fact that Russia knows something to trivial about his own body...and the fact that he's so good at this...makes it hard to not feel good. Maybe, he could? Just for tonight......let go.

A: "Enough- no more fingers...just get it over with!"

Russia stops, pulling his fingers away and positioning himself at Americas entrance, his legs spread far apart for an open display.

R: "Say you want it~"

America tries to fight a little, but his legs won't budge. He NEEDS this.

A: "P-please, just finish it already..."

Russia peers down at the tearful eyes of the country. This is what he wanted...to have America broken down, in need of this...in need of HIM.

Just him.

R: "I'll satisfy you every single time~"

A: "What?"

Before America can even process what Russia said, the large country enters him, making his jaw drop open and his legs tremble. He throws his head back as Russia pounds into him. It's wet and hot and wonderful. There's this feeling that grows in his stomach, and he knows it won't take too long.

After a while he's digging his fingers into the sheets, voice uncontrollable as he begs more, "please" "hurry" and "don't stop."
The words flow out as if he's going to die if he doesn't finish. Russia smirks, swear dripping from his jaw as he leans down and presses his lips against America's to shut him up as they climax. He holds the pressure, until America pulls away yelling out, spewing cum. It hits him on his lip, then trails down to his stomach, and Russia is still as his load sinks into Americas body. He can feel the wet, warm liquid spill when he pulls out.

Ugh...what just happened? Did he really just cum from this?

Russia lowers his head, licking the cum on Americas lips before pulling away and saying, "Very good~"