Deep Throat (SMUT)

// As always let me know if you find a typo! Thank y'all! //

America doesn't even need to turn around to know Russia is standing in the doorway.

He should've known he'd hunt him down. They had a little "agreement" after all.

R: "You left."

America curls his nose up a bit.

A: "I said I'd do it, not that I'd be up your ass twenty four seven."

R: "How am I supposed to protect you, if you run away?"

His voice was awfully soft and sweet...for someone with nasty intentions.

A: "I still need to live my life..I'm not gonna be your slave."

Suddenly he feels hands on his shoulders.
He's right behind him...

R: "But you are my slave. My sex slave~"

America wants to throw up, he was so nervous. Russia, even when gentle, just felt scary and unhinged.

R: "You said you'd do it anytime I wanted. I want it now~

Americas eyes widen. HERE?!

A: "N-no..not here.."
It's hard to talk, since Russias hands start massaging his tense shoulders.

R: "Why not? It's just us. I already checked~"

He was being so persuasive with that soft, teasing voice. This place though...anyone could come back, and then they'd also make a mess...

A: "The mess-"

R: "Hm..okay. How about just you then?"

Russia spins America around, still in his chair.

R: "If you suck me off, I won't touch you. Sound good?"

This is probably as good as he's gonna get...

America nods shyly, as if Russia hasn't drilled his hole a few times now.

America gets down on his knees, and Russia gets himself out. He's not even hard yet...No matter. America would take care of that. He wants to get off, fine. He'd get him off quickly. He can do this.

America gets right to work, and it doesn't take long for Russia to get hard. "Good, now keep at it." He thinks to himself.

R: "Oh~ You are good at this~"

America doesn't try to respond. Instead he focuses, licking and then sucking him down as far as he possibly can without making himself gag.

R: "You've done this before?"
He asks, through shaky breaths.

America tries to shake his head no. He hadn't, and that was the truth.

R: "Liar~"

That makes Americas brows furrow, but he's caught off guard as Russia suddenly thrusts. Dear god, he went deep, making America gag and cough. He doesn't even let it get out of his system before he's thrusting back in by force. He's holding Americas head with rough, gloved hands, and he can tell he's about to cum.

R: "Swallow it all, otherwise there will be a mess~"

America squints his eyes tightly as Russia fucks his face, so to speak, and then cums straight down his throat.

He gags, coughs, and covers his mouth to stop himself from vomiting it back up. His glasses are all fogged up, and he looks up at Russia, glossed over.

R: "Good boy~"