Deal

((  Still may re-write this book, but until that's decided, I'll write some new chapters! If you find any typos PLEASE let me know so I can fix them!!! I have a hard time re-reading and fixing 😅 next chapter will be ✨smut✨  ))

R: "I told you."

The voice was so calm, but America was ready to fall apart. How long has this been going on? How long have these other countries been waiting for a moment of weakness? How much longer does he have before one of them, or all of them, attacks.

A: "Get away from me."

He turns around, eyes narrowed at Russia like he was about to ruin their little peace treaty.

R: "Let me help."

A: "Help?! You're one of them! You're after the same damn thing!"

R: "I don't share."

A: "EXCUSE ME?!"

R: "If you let me protect you, you'd be mine. I won't take over your land. I won't even embarrass you in front of the others. It would all be exactly the same as before. Nobody would dare come after you if I'm in your corner."

A: "Then what do you want? What do you want from me? Because I know you're not offering because you care about me!"

R: "Simple."
He says softly, walking closer, only stopping mere inches away.
R: "In return for my protection, you will spread your legs for me whenever I want you to."

America can feel himself getting hot.

A: "You sick bastard!"

He swings, but Russia dodges it, and trips him. Damn...he really was easy to beat right now. Just this little fall has him out of breath...

Russias thick boot steps on the back of his neck, pinning him down on the concrete.

R: "I thought it was a fair trade. Your money doesn't mean anything to me after all. What else could you possibly offer me that I want?"

America struggles to crawl away, but this just irritates Russia more. He uses his boot to nudge America onto his back, and then presses the tip of the boot on his cheek, forcing him to look up.

R: "No matter what you choose, I am taking you. We can do this the easy way, or you can have the hell beat out of you. Your choice."

America realizes his glasses aren't even on his face anymore. They'd fallen off during the fall. He really was at Russias mercy. No matter what he chooses, both options are disgusting...but at least it would be just Russia. Not several countries all at once trying to take over him. Russia just wants to use him as a toy...not take away his land, his status, or his life. Maybe....it could work.

R: "Tick-tock Alfred."

America scowls, grabbing at the boot.

A: "F-fine."

Russias purple eyes widen slightly.

R: "Hm?"
He hums, not moving the boot an inch from the countries face.

A: "I'll do it. Just don't let anybody know.."

A smirk creeps onto Russias face, a sign that he's quite satisfied with that decision.

R: "Good boy."