Lies

I adopted a second baby...meet Ghost! He's an Agouti Wooly Siberian Husky 🐾 hence why I've been a bit busy.

Enjoy this chapter, smut will be in the next one!

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

The meeting ends and thankfully, just as planned, England stays behind to help America with some of his work

They've already retrieved the stacks of paper, so now it's just England yelling at America because "WHY ARE YOU SO BLOODY DUMB?!"

America: "It's just so boring! Why'd they have to make work so hard!"

England: "It's not hard! You just wait around and let it get built up you wanka!"

America sulks into his seat. Maybe this wasn't the best idea...

England: "Also...you sure you're alright? You looked really sick back there.."

Ah. When he figured out countries be fuckin' each other, he felt nauseous.

America: "Im fine, really. Probably just allergies."

England sighs.

England: "Well you need to take better care of yourself. You can't let anybody know you're feeling under the weather."

America: "I know..."

England: "Very good. Now I must be off."

America: "OFF?! Where are you going?!"

England: "As I tried to tell you earlier I have things to do!!!!"

America: "Oh come on!"

England: "What's the problem? Surely you can complete the rest of this on your own!"

Ah...he can't say why he needs him.

America: "I can I just-"

There's a pause.

America: "I miss spending time with you."

That was a blatant lie.......but what else is he supposed to say here?

England looks surprised, then smiles softly.

England: "Well..we can start spending more time together if you like. Just not right now. I really do need to get my errands done."

America sulks but nods. Shit. It's no use.

England: "Later ole chap."
He says, obviously in his feelings as he leaves.

America tries to hurry and finish his work. He just wanted to go home. He gets almost finished and realizes he's been shaking for quite some time now.

Ah.

It's cold.