CHAPTER-544

After school, only a few people were reluctant to leave. Even Bai Yiming stayed.

They moved the table a little to make room for the front.

"Let's start." "The first is the first act. The actors get ready," Yilanyou said.

Everyone came to the stage with the script. Although the time of the day is not very reliable, there is no big mistake in reading the script.

It was a smooth walk down the field. Only a little accident happened when they were near the end.

"Well..." Han Jinxiang held his breath and straightened his back as much as possible, but he still walked a little shaky.

"Han Jinxiang, you'd better put Tu Xiaofei down. I'm afraid you'll fall over her." Ilanyou looked at him a little afraid: "this scene change."

"Hoo..." Hearing Yilanyou's words, Han Jinxiang quickly put Tu Xiaofei down.

Originally, the case was broken. Han Jinxiang asked the princess to hold the dead Tu Xiaofei in the same position and go to the forest for burial.

But the princess hold it Although the visual effect is good, his waist strength and arm strength are really more than his heart and less than his strength..

"Sorry..." Tu Xiao Fei's face is red. She don't know whether she feels embarrassed because Han Jinxiang can't hold him or because he just got hold of her.

"No It's ok... " Deep breathing, Han Jinxiang moves his arms and stretches his waist.

"How do you feel, brother?" Wang Hongfei patted Han Jinxiang's arm.

"Well..." Han Jinxiang's eyes narrowed slightly: "there is a ....The heavy feeling of Yugong moving the mountain... "

"Hahaha..." Everyone was amused by Han Jinxiang's description.

"You!" Tu Xiao Fei's face is redder, and her ears covered by broken hair are redder.

"Joking." Han Jinxiang poked Tu Xiaofei's forehead: "I think I really need exercise." He can't play games at home every day.

“……” Tu Xiao fei gave Han Jinxiang a white look and touched her on the forehead? Her heart beat missed a beat.. It's cunning!!

Looking at Tu Xiao Fei Han Jinxiang has some doubts, this is.....angry?

"Come on." Ilanyou took the script and said, "this passage is changed into two people, detective and assistant, carrying grandma to the forest for burial, which can also be solemn." Although the overall picture composition may not be so artistic conception.

"Good." Han Jinxiang nodded: "then we need to prepare a stretcher."

"I wrote it down." Zhang Ya wrote in a small book and said, "I'll go shopping later."

"Well, it's hard." Yilanyou said with a smile.

"It doesn't matter." Zhang Ya smiled and shook her head. She was very happy to participate in such a meaningful collective activity.

"Then the last act is over." Ilanyou nodded at the script. She marked all the places that needed to be corrected. There were several places where she might need to change her position. There were also several lines that were quite tongue twisty. On the whole, it's good: "everyone has worked hard."

[Pa Pa Pa Pa] the students in the classroom clapped under the leadership of Bai Yiming.

"Ha ha." Yilanyou and others smiled and stood in a row at the front of the classroom. They bowed to all of them as the final curtain call.