CHAPTER-579

It has to be said that this discovery made Yilanyou panic, covering her face with her hands, and her whole heart was in disorder.

At this time suddenly a hand is not light or heavy on her shoulder: "hello."

"Ah! Ghost! " Yilanyou screamed and jumped far away. Suddenly, she turned around and found that the person who had just patted her was also scared by her. In a certain God, Yilanyou's eyes brightened and froze: "it's you?"

"Yes, it's me." The man suddenly smiled, "what's the matter with my little ghost?"

"Sven How did you come? " Ilanyou's eyes were full of surprise: "I, I thought..."

"Why?" Another man smiled and held out his hand and rubbed Ilanyou's head: "I didn't expect you to be afraid of ghost."

"Dragon Shao!!" "Don't laugh at me," said Yilanyou, blushing As she spoke, she glanced at the Dragon Tianqi with her eyes. Her whole heart was confused by what she had just discovered. Now when she saw the Dragon Tianqi again, Yilanyou didn't know where to put her hand, where to put her eyes and where to put her heart..

"You just ran so fast that there was no sign left. I'll turn with Long Shao and you'll be gone." Sven spread out his hands and turned around to push her "let's go, I'm hungry."

"Yes." Ilanyou nodded her head: "let's go. I'm hungry, too."

"Why did you suddenly run away?" Dragon Tianqi naturally put his arm on Yilanyou's shoulder: "is that what I said wrong?" He himself was in a fog.

"No." Ilanyou took a step to the side to avoid Long Tianqi's arm: "I...I just thought of something. "

"What do you think of? Is it hard to remember where the restaurant is? " Sven said with a smile, "but this time you are running in the right direction. A little further ahead is the west gate of the restaurant."

"Well ..Yes, that's it. " Yilanyou said vaguely.

"Yes?" Dragon Tianqi frowns without trace. What is Ilanyou doing? How could she know where the restaurant is? And deliberately avoid themselves.

"Let's go. Since it's almost there, let's take a few steps. I'm hungry." Yilanyou kneaded her stomach and said as she spoke, she quickened her pace.

When they arrived at the west gate of the restaurant, Sven pushed the door open to let the other two go ahead: "the door here is always closed, and the east gate is the welcome."

"Oh." Yilanyou answered. Once entering the west gate, there is a red carpet corridor about five meters long. The corridor is not wide. Two people who can walk side by side at one time are covered with soft and clean red carpet. The walls on both sides are electric lamps in the shape of ancient castle candles, which are not very bright.

Yilanyou turned to the left of the cloister and found the wooden stairs leading to the upstairs: "this way... what is it?"

"I don't know. It's a restricted area." Long Tianqi replied.

"Forbidden area?" Ilanyou frowned, and a chill spread in her heart. Sure enough, there must be ghosts in this place!!

"Long Shao is teasing you!" Sven said with a smile, "we used to go up this building when we were little. It's just an attic full of sundries."

"Hoo..." Yilanyou looks at Longtianqi with a long sigh, and sees a bad smile on the corner of his mouth. Yilanyou thinks that this guy will everyone finds a chance to bully herself.