CHAPTER-549

"Don't worry!" Ilanyou immediately interrupts everyone's noisy voice. Her brain is disordered, disordered and painful. She really doesn't want to hear others quarrel in her ear: "Han Jinxiang's scene is over. Please ask him if he can come by himself."

“OK。” The students in the background immediately ran to ask Han Jinxiang.

"What?" Han Jinxiang was stunned: "OK."

"Are you sure you can?" Wang Hongfei, who left before Han Jinxiang, asked uncertainly, "I'm stronger than you, or I'll come."

"No." Han Jinxiang smiled and said, "I've also practiced my muscles at home in this period of time." It should be much better than before: "and you haven't recited this monologue. It's not appropriate for you to recite it. It's weird as a whole."

"You tell him not to force it. If you can't, let him give me a hint. Let's call off the curtain earlier." Yi Lanyou hears the backstage schoolmate's report and then admonishes.

"Good." The backstage students tell Han Jinxiang the truth.

"Don't worry!" Compared with a [OK] gesture, Han Jinxiang is ready to look.

This is the soothing stage of narration and music. After reading the last sentence, Han Jinxiang appears in front of the stage alone again.

"Light follows." Command from Ilanyou.

"Received."

[PA] a bunch of overhead lights immediately followed Han Jinxiang to take photos. The melodious and sad music sounded. Han Jinxiang walked to Tu Xiaofei's bed alone.

After an emotional monologue, Han Jinxiang picks up Tu Xiaofei and walks to the other end of the stage step by step.

Every step he took, the heart of the whole class B, senior two, followed. Everyone clenched their fists and stared at the stage. This was the last step. Come on!!!

Han Jinxiang's face is dignified and his teeth are clenched. At this time, nothing can go wrong During this period of time, he did weightlifting and had a good body-building at home!

Hold on !!Be sure to hold!!

But Tu Xiaofei, who was held in his arms by Han Jinxiang, was stunned. How could this be different from the rehearsal before? Why not a stretcher? What about her advanced mobile AI mount?

She secretly opened her eyes to a small gap. Tu Xiaofei saw Han Jinxiang's side face, accompanied by the melodious BGM. Tu Xiaofei felt that she had forgotten to breathe, and even lost the control of her heartbeat.

Just for a moment, she fell in love with...

[Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa ]

the thunderous applause brought Tu Xiaofei back to her senses.

Han Jinxiang puts Tu Xiaofei down: "Hu At last. " He was holding his arms and laughing at TU Xiaofei: "suddenly it changed whether I was scared or not."

"Well Yes. " Tu Xiaofei replied with a dry face, keeping her eyes closed: "your arm Are you ok... "

"It's OK." "Han Jinxiang smiled:" fitness is very effective..

"Oh..." Tu Xiaofei just answered, and all the students of class B, grade two, rushed in.

"Great!" They were holding each other, laughing and dancing, with a happy and excited look in our eyes.

"Hahaha." Han Jinxiang also laughed and walked over the crowd to the side of Ilanyou: "master, I did well!?"

"Not bad." Yilanyou smiled, and now her eyes are blurry: "and the final curtain call, please hold on! Last time! " This is for everyone to listen to, and for herself to listen to, the last act.. Be sure to hold on.