CHARTER-547

"Almost." Ilanyou went to the four people and asked them to put down four baskets covered with cloth. They looked heavy and heavy.

"Yes?" Yi Ruier looks at the bamboo basket in front of her eyes and blinks at it. What do they do with the basket?

"This stage play is very important." "I would also like to try to give the audience and leaders a sense of the scene of a stage play," Ilanyou said.

"Grace." The four of them listened carefully.

"So your task is very important." After a few coughs, Ilanyou suddenly turned positive and said, "I want you to carry the basket to the audience to sell melon seeds and..."

"What?" "What do you want us to do?" Ruier interrupted in surprise Perhaps Yilanyou's words were beyond her expectation, and she forgot to pretend to be weak.

"I want you to sell melon seeds and mineral water on the spot." Said Ilanyou, pointing to the basket covered with cloth.

"I don't want it!" There was an immediate protest. What does that mean? Everyone in the class knows that they can participate in this stage play. Now they have to sell melon seeds and mineral water? Don't do such a shameful thing even if she kills her.

"Yes! We don't want it! " The other two girls are resolute.

"You measure it yourself." Ilanyou looked at her manicured round nails and said, "I haven't found any foreign aid except you."

"We are not rare!" They are not rare for such insulting foreign aid.

"Whatever you want." Yilanyou smiled like nothing: "today, when the city leaders and school leaders are all here, I will give you a chance to get closer and make a good impression. You don't have to ....Then I can't help it. "

“……” Hearing Yilanyou say that, the other three hesitated, while Yi Ruier stared at Yilanyou.

This damned Ilanyou shows that she wants to insult her. These three idiots are so excited !!!Are you stupid ?

This damn Ilanyou!

"Don't worry, I will mention that you are the assistant before the performance." Ilanyou meet Ruier's eyes with profound meaning, which starts to hate her? She hasn't started yet okay!!

Hearing Ilanyou's words, the three people's doubts went down. Anyway, when everyone knew that they were acting AIDS, they would have the chance to show their faces in the audience. Although they were not on the stage, they all went to school leaders more then. They also had a good reason.

They are acting AIDS. The plot needs help.

The three impatiently reported their names, and then they carried the basket to go out.

"Ruier?" One of them looks at Ariel curiously.

"I I have stage fright temporarily. Go ahead I'm not doing it. " Yi Ruier's face is not good at pushing off, she will not give Yi Lanyou an opportunity to insult herself.

"Here..." The three of them nodded sadly, "OK."

"Wait a minute." "I'm sorry, this time we are going to Baroque stage play style, from costume style to props production, as well as music and scenery series, all follow this theme. And the number of supporting actors required by Baroque stage plays must be even, so... "

So, either one of them says he's not going to play, or Yi Ruier has to play together....

Three people looked at each other and then looked at Ruier: "Ruier, you won't have stage fright!"