CHAPTER-551

"..." Yi Lanyou choked. this dead belly black.

"White porridge." Long Tianqi said with a smile when he saw Yi Lanyou's expression.

"No taste, no appetite." Ilanyou turns her head and dares to choke her. She still doesn't eat it.

"I didn't say it was for you." Long Tianqi deliberately teases Yilanyou. After such a long time, it's interesting to tease her.

“……” Yilanyou is choked by the words of Long Tianqi. It's a long time since Long Tianqi hasn't seen the angry people for several days.

Looking at Ilanyou, it seems that she is going to get angry. The Dragon Tianqi smiled and said: "OK, don't tease you. It's for you. You can eat it. "

"No." Ilanyou starts to talk. Who hasn't been a little grumpy.

"Really not?" Long Tianqi shakes the bag on the side of Yilanyou's face.

"Don't eat porridge." Yilanyou refused.

"That's a pity, because I added ingredients to the meal."

"Ingredients?" Yi Lanyou looks at Long Tianqi: "white porridge with ingredients? What? Plum? Sugar? Or salt? "

Yilanyou always said that the Dragon Apocalypse would shake its head twice and deny it all.

"What's that plus?" Ilanyou is very interested in this. The white porridge is light and liquid. It tastes soft, waxy, smooth and thick. The taste is also the light sweet touch of starch on the tip of the tongue. In general, with the addition of ingredients, that is, plum, sugar and salt. Plums quench thirst; sugar nourishes blood; salt locks water.

It's reasonable to say that it's the best for the patient just to wake up and eat some white porridge, but Ilanyou thought that this little infusion made her full of the taste of medicine, and really didn't want to eat the thin white porridge.

"With preserved eggs and lean meat." Longtianqi replied.

“……” Ilanyou squinted and turned her head to the other side: "this cold joke is not funny at all..." It's just congee with preserved egg and lean meat Damn it.

"Not funny, not funny." Long Tianqi sets the table of the sickbed for ilanyou and puts the gruel and spoon in front of ilanyou: "eat it quickly. It's going to be cold in a moment."

"Yes." Yilanyou nodded and looked at Dragon Apocalypse with a smile.

It seems that people prefer to rely on others when they are ill. For example, she is now more pleased to see Dragon Tianqi than usual, even a little touched.

Long Tianqi looks at Ilanyou eating porridge, and moves the low table to Ilanyou's side, and puts his own dinner on the low table. He didn't dare to relax for a moment after he came to the hospital holding Ilanyou. He didn't eat a mouthful of food. Now he is hungry.

"What are you eating?" Asked Ilanyou curiously.

"Oh." Long Tianqi opened the packing box and said: "braised pork ribs and fried chicken with chestnuts."

As soon as the packing box was opened, the attractive meat fragrance suddenly overflowed the whole ward. After two seconds of Ilanyou's stupidity, she looked at Longtianqi's delicious meal and the poor bowl of thin meat congee in front of her. In an instant, she said: "I want to change it with you." She also wants to eat more meat.

"How can that be?" Long Tianqi immediately refused to say, "you are a patient, you can't eat greasy food."

"I want to trade with you..." Ilanyou squints at Long Tianqi, the villain...

Give her back what she touched before!

"No change." Dragon Tianqi takes a piece of pork ribs with crispy bones and puts it in his mouth and looks at Ilanyou.

“……” Ilanyou gave him a look, then she snorted and turned to drink her porridge. She kept saying in her heart, "this villain... It's better to get your teeth cut by bone and get stuck in your throat! No... It's too dangerous to get stuck in your throat. Maybe you just kneel down like this. Maybe you should cut your teeth. ]Imagine that when Long Tianqi smiles, one of his front teeth is missing. It's fun.

Is snickering to imagine, a knuckled hand will put a cup of soup in front of Ilanyou.

"Yes?" Yi Lanyou looks up at the Dragon Tianqi.

"Mushroom soup with beef bone." Long Tianqi opened the lid and said, "you can still eat this."

“……” Ilanyou looked at the soup and said, "well." Take a sip with the cup. The smell of beef is mixed with the delicious mushroom, which just tastes good.

Glancing at the Dragon Apocalypse with the remaining light of her eyes, Ilanyou said in her heart [well, forget it, I will keep your teeth for you. ]

"satisfied now?" Long Tianqi went back to his chair and looked at Ilanyou with a smile: "just looking at your eyes, I always thought that you would curse me for breaking my teeth and getting stuck in my throat."

"Eh?" Yilanyou is surprised to see Longtianqi. How can he guess so accurately?

“……” To the surprised eyes of Lanyou, Long Tianqi was shocked and frowned: "you really curse me like this..."

“……” Turning her head to the other side, Ilanyou whispered, "No."

"Turn your head around and look me in the eye and answer." Long Tianqi stares at Ilanyou. Does this girl dare to curse her fiance? It's cowardly!!!

"Er..." Yilanyou quickly took a sip of soup to change the topic and said, "today's weather is not bad, I don't know what will happen tomorrow."

"Yi, Lanyou." Dragon Tianqi squints his eyes dangerously.

"Hahahaha." Smiling Yilanyou drank a mouthful of soup again, this Dragon Tianqi can really guess, and still a perfect guess. Click...

“……” Long Tianqi gazed at Ilanyou for a long time before he realized his destiny. He got up and put his hand behind her head: "just......" At the same time of gently pushing forward, the forehead of the two people touch each other.

"Yes?" Yilanyou is stupefied for a moment.

"Don't be brave, don't be tough." Long Tianqi felt the temperature on Yilanyou's forehead and was relieved: "don't let me worry." Today, in the audience, when Ilanyou came to the stage before the performance, Long Tianqi thought it was strange. When the curtain call came to an end, Long Tianqi decided that Ilanyou must be ill and seriously ill.

He chased back to the backstage, and finally found Ilanyou. As soon as he passed by, he saw her fall in front of him.

Too late to think, a dart rushed to borrow her falling body, the whole heart was hanging in that moment.

“……” Ilanyou was silent for a moment, and didn't know what to say.

Two people's forehead pastes together, Dragon Tianqi's eyes are burning, two people, four eyes meet.

There were only two people left in the quiet ward breathing and heartbeat.

Closing their eyes gently, and their lips are getting closer..