CHAPTER-569

"Ruier." Fang Fang embraces Ruier with both hands. Her eyes are full of determination and hatred. She bites the root of her teeth and says, "don't worry, Mommy will help you get revenge. All those who owe us mother and daughter, Mommy will come back thousands of times!"

"Well..." Ruier choked and gradually cried.

"Darling." Fang Fang saw that Yiruier had stopped crying, so she called a servant to clean it, but Yiruier stopped her.

"No sweeping! She won't come back anyway! No sweeping! " Ariel stopped.

"Then don't sweep, don't sweep." Fang Fang waved her hand and let the maid back out.

"Don't clean her stuff..." Yi Ruier nestles her head in Fang Fang's arms: "Mommy When will such a day be like this... " Before the appearance of Yilanyou in their home, their family was very happy, but now they are not like home, and they are not like people themselves..

"Soon." Fang Fang bit her lower lip. Her game was finished. Now she was short of a chance: "Mommy promised you, soon."

"Yes." Ariel sobbed.

……

At the same time, Tu Xiaofei is lying on the sickbed in the hospital of Z city. Her cheeks are still a little red, but not as scary as before. Her eyes are half open and her eyes are still wet with tears.

"Is there anything uncomfortable?" Ilanyou tucked her in.

"Behind the neck!... Numb pain... " Tu Xiaofei frowned.

"That's for sure. You were knocked out by a knife on the central nerve." Zhang Ya shook her head and said, "I guess it's going to hurt a lot."

"Well..." Tu Xiaofei's face was wronged. Now her spirit is much better: "who cut it? That heavy hand? "

"Tang Xuanli." Yilanyou replied, "steady, firm and accurate. It's just a knife when you come up."

"When I'm ready, I'll cut it back." Tu Xiaofei pours.

"I said you don't want to be so ungrateful." Tang Xuanli just walked in from the door and said with a smile, "Lanyou made me stun you with a knife. You need to find her."

"Hum." Tu Xiaofei snorted and said in a dumb voice, "I don't want to split my house."

"Ha ha." Yilanyou smiled and pinched Tu Xiaofei's cheek, then looked at Zhang Ya as if remembering something and said, "I'm going to go to G city after the class test." As she spoke, she glanced at Tang Xuanli with her eyes: "Xiaoman will go, will you?"

"Will Xiaoman go, too? That's it.. join me. " Zhang Ya nodded her head, and she thought about the girl.

“……” Tang Xuanli heard that Wang Xiaoman would go to G City, and his heart suddenly missed a beat. Would she go too?

"Are you going?" Yi Lanyou asks Tu Xiaofei.

"I'm also curious about what kind of Wang Xiaoman you two always talk about, but..." Tu Xiaofei looks embarrassed: "if Zhang Ya and I are gone, what about cheese and hot pot?" That's what keeping pets is all about. They don't always feel at home.

"That's true." Zhang Ya nodded.

"Cheese and hot pot?" Tang Xuanli looks curious: "what is it?"

"Tu Xiaofei picked up a pair of rabbits." Zhang Ya said with a smile, "it's still Tu Xiaofei's food preparation."

"Then they live a heavy life." Tang Xuanli smiled.