CHAPTER-552

At this time, a door opening voice suddenly came: "monitor Youyou, we are coming!"

"..."

“……”

……

The scene is indescribable embarrassment.

"Er..." The boy who suddenly opened the door was stunned for a moment: "maybe I didn't open it in the right way..."

So the boy closed the door, followed by three knocks.

After that, the door was opened. The students of class B, grade two, came in. They were very quiet.

“……” Long Tianqi didn't expect that so many people would suddenly come, so he collected the food he hadn't finished yet.

Ilanyou didn't expect this, and her ears were very hot.

"That..." Wang Hongfei awkwardly handed the flowers and fruit baskets in his arms to Long Tianqi: "Long Senior.....This is a little thought of the students... "

"Yes." After receiving the fruit basket, Longtianqi placed it beside the wall and collected the flowers into the bottle. Turning around, Long Tianqi looked around. He also knew that he would be embarrassed not only to stay in room but also to the students of class B, senior two: "Hello, have a good rest, I'll go back first."

"Yes." Ilanyou nodded her head.

"Uncle Yi, I called him when I was shopping. He will come in a moment." Long Tianqi was thinking about whether to call Yihaoen when Yilanyou was in a coma, but thought that Yilanyou was not awake at that time, and Yihaoen is her father,so he called him.

"Trouble." Yilanyou nodded her head again. Just now she was really dizzy, and she thought the atmosphere was just good...The whole person is gone, so she almost kissed with Long Tianqi. What's more embarrassing is that her classmates came here at this time. This...

"Well, then I'll go." Long Tianqi looked at Ilanyou and said that and then he gave a sign to the students in class B of senior two before going out.

When Long Tianqi came to the door, he took a meaningful look at the two brothers and sisters standing at the door. After passing by, Long Tianqi walked out of the door.

As soon as the door closed, the students exploded.

"Monitor Youyou! You have sex with Mr. Long! " The boy who first opened the door immediately asserted.

"Fuck you." Zhang Ya slapped the boy: "let you not knock!"

"Yes!" Tu Xiaofei took a picture of the boy: "who let you in without knocking?"

"That's why I said that the way to open the door is not right. I have to come back..." The boy smiled awkwardly and said, "monitor Youyou, tell me the truth. What's the relationship between you and Long senior?"

"What else." Someone laughed and said, "it's an indescribable relationship!"

"Puff ha ha ha." Everyone laughed.

"Where is the relationship between the make-up descriptions?" Zhang Ya smiled and sat beside Ilanyou and said, "Long senior and Youyou are unmarried husband and wife, and that's a reasonable move."

"Fiance!" Everyone was shocked: "you have a fiance!"

"What move?" Slow over the God to have the boy to deliberately tease way: "who saw? What's the move? "