The meeting

Y/N's parasite form:

Darkness. Thats all Y/N saw. A complete pitch black void. Then, as if from thin air, a screen blared to life. It shone and blinded his eyes. Did he have eyes? No. Do I care? No. Y/N's life was surrounded in constant noise and sound. It blasted at him, not in waves, but constantly. There was no escape from his prison. He was stuck looking at the box of colour and life. There were men, women and children, all with happy expressions painted on their faces. Calm music would appear then followed by the hurried crash of thunder. Y/N wandered around. There was also a pitch black floor with a small rectangular object lying on it. He picked it up with one of his light trails. It felt warm in his hand yet the coldness of the metal on it froze him. The warmest cold he could have ever asked for. He pressed a button on it and a number popped up in the top if the screen. __6. Y/N pressed another button. _69. Y/N waited for a second and the screen went blank. The room was pitch dark once more. And then almost as sudden as before, it flared to life again, this time showing a group of men using various instruments and sounds.

Screen: Da ba dee boo da.

Y/N was mesmerised. The sounds of it put him into a hypnotic trance. The sound of the beat coursed through his body. He pressed more buttons on the remote, this time he changed it to __4. The screen one again went black and then, a colourful town with yellow and brown people appeared on the screen. Y/N lived out the next 15 years in this teleprison (hehe) and each day he grew tired of what the screen would show him and longed for something new and exciting. With each passing day though, he got more knowledge of the outside world and learned that he was most likely a Static Parasite, known for hiding in televisions and that parasites like him were leaving their prison and being exterminated after doing so and the strange thing was, their vessel was usually reported missing after the extermination. How odd. But the outside world looked so good. Even if he died it would be worth it to get a glimpse of something other than the pixel prison he was stuck in. Y/N would watch the box each and every day for the next 15 years. And on that one day, Y/N's world was going to change.

Ellie:

Now lets get a look at out other protagonist

Now lets get a look at out other protagonist. Ellie was having an ok day. She didn't have a bad day necessarily. It could have just gotten better. She went to school like any 15 year old, she did her chores unlike any 15 year old. She made her own food unlike any 15 year old. You could call her unique ... and you'd be right. She sat on her bed, her phone in her hand. There was nothing to do. She went to her contacts and called her parents. The phone vibrated in her hand and next to her ear. It rippled her skin softly. There was a clicking sound as the phone was answered. The sound of 2 people came from the other side.

Mum: Hey darling.

Ellie: Hi mum, hi dad.

Dad: Hello sweetie, how was school?

Ellie: It was ok. I wasn't bullied today.

Mum: Well thats excellent dear! Do you have someone protecting you? Maybe a boyfrieee-

Ellie: Muuuuuuum!

Mum: I'm just teasing dearie. Have you done all your chores?

Ellie: Yes mum. Oh also I think I broke the TV while I was dusting it. Sorry.

Dad: Never mind, we'll just buy a new one. Now if I remember correctly, there is an old tv up in the attic. And I know your into computers and stuff like that so you probably could figure out how to hook it up to whatever you want.

Ellie: Ok, thanks dad. How's your trip in Australia.

Mum: It's amazing! Everything's upside down though. Nah I'm just joking sweetie. Everything is amazing. We saw lots of animals and insects which look like they came out from nightmares.

Ellie: Sounds scary!

Dad: She's talking about a giant crab which she saw on her plate.

Mum: Well if it was alive wouldn't you be screaming?

Ellie: Ok it looks like I need to leave you two to it. I'll go get that tv now. Bye bye, love you.

Mum: Bye bye darling. I love you.

Dad: Love you.

Ellie hung up in her parents and walked out into the hallway. She pulled open the hatch and pulled down a ladder and climbed into the attic. It was dark and musty in there. The scurry of spiders sounded along the floor a few meters away from Ellie. She felt around and found a metal box. Quickly, she pulled it down the ladder and into her room. She pushed the ladder back up and closed the hatch. The tv sat on her bed, it was coated in dust. Ellie got a duster and wiped off all the dust and soon you could see the screen. Ellie bought up the skybox and plugged it into the tv. She got the plug from behind the tv and connected it into a socket in the wall in front of her. The screen waited then the light shone in her face.

Back in the tv, Y/N was bored. There was nothing to do. He had watched every show from start to finish, he had seen every advert and watched every film available. His staticy body drifted to the floor. Suddenly, Y/N felt his entrails being sucked into the screen. He pulled back but it was no use, after a short moment, he was sucked into the screen.

Now in the otherworld, Ellie was slightly confused. No wait scrap that, she was very confused. The show had stopped and instead, the screen was showing an almost blinding white light. She tapped the screen but nothing worked.

Ellie: Damn old tv.

Then, from out of the screen, slowly emerged a ball of static. He looked around. He was in a pink room with a bed, a computer, a phone and a bookcase. Ellie fell on her back and scurried into the corner of the room.

Y/N: Am I ...... free?