The first day of school

Ellie got up and stretched her arm. She looked down to see Y/N. He was still asleep. She shook him gently and he began to flex his fingers and stretch.

Y/N: Good morning.

Ellie: Morning. Lets get up and eat. It's a school day today so we need to be ready for anything.

Ellie walked down the stairs and made some cereal. She ate it quickly and rushed upstairs to get her uniform on. After some trouble with
Y/N having to figure out how to work a bra, she was ready and dressed. She got her bag from the kitchen counter and headed out for school.

Ellie: So Y/N, at school I want you to stay as quiet as possible.

Y/N: Got it.

Ellie: No funny business. Ok?

Y/N: Yup! Isn't it weird that you're scolding your arm?

Ellie: No. I'm scolding YOU. Please, I don't have any friends at this school so please don't make me look weird.

Y/N: I already said I wouldn't do anything weird!

Ellie: Thank you. Anyway, here we are. Just act like a normal arm.

Y/N stayed as normal of an arm as he could throughout the first 2 periods. English was easy because Ellie was doing all of the writing and so was maths because once again, Ellie did all of the writing. Then came break time. Ellie sat down on a bench by herself while everyone was talking with their friends and rushing around.

Y/N: So this is what you mean when you said that you have no friends.

Ellie: Well that did you expect? Me to have a huge group of friends when I say that I have no friends?

Y/N: No. I just expected you to have not a lot of friends. Not 0.

They sat in silence for some time after that until someone came up to Ellie.

Sarah: Hey nerd!

Ellie: Oh please not today.

Y/N: Who's this?

Ellie: Sarah. One if the popular girls in this school. She is also a huge bitch and a bully.

Sarah: Answer me 4 eyes!

Ellie: What do you want?

Sarah: Oh my god you're so rude! Come here. I'm going to show my boyfriend how rude you are.

Ellie immediately got up and ran and Sarah chased after her. After a short amount if time, all of Sarah's friends chased after her as well.

Y/N: So she has a boyfriend?

Sarah: 8 to be exact. She cheats on all of them and if they break up with her she just says that she dumped them. And none of them want to break up with her because its the only way they gain social status.

Y/N immediately gave Sarah and her friends the middle finger. Ellie kept running but ended up in a dead end in the back of the school. The walls curved in on her and she had nowhere else to go. Sarah's friends advanced on them and behind them stood 8 tall and muscular men.

Sarah: Come on Ellllllieeeeeeeee. My boyfriends here are gonna have a lot of fun with you. And we'll watch you suffer.

Y/N didn't like the sound of that. He reached into Ellie's pocket and pulled out her phone.

Sarah: Don't ignore me!

Ellie: Harvey what are you doing?

Y/N: Hold your phone. And let me do all the work.