The fight

Ellie: WHYYYYYYYY! You stupid fucking parasite!!

Y/N: I- I'm sorr-

Ellie: No! I don't even want to hear you! What were you thinking?! Adam got seriously hurt, he thinks I'm a loony, I'm going to get in so much trouble when they tell my parents! What was running through your micro brain at that point!

Y/N: I didn't want to loose you to him. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt him that much.

This was very much a lie and Y/N knew it. He did feel sorry for someone though, himself. He wasn't able to put the intended amount of power into the punch as he anticipated. The force of the punch he would have done would be enough to decemated Adam. Y/N thought that he should train punching back at Ellie's house when he got back. But unfortunately for him, it turned out that he may never return again.

Ellie: You know what. I'm sick of this, this shit. I want full control of my body. I want to feel my arm again.

Y/N: But that would mean .... no, please Ellie. I said I'm sorry!

Ellie: Just ... GET OUT! 

Y/N: Don't-!

Y/N was send flying through Ellie's palm of her hand and a tremendous pain soared through her right arm. She screamed in pain.

Y/N: As I tried to warn you, all the blows I have taken and all the power I have used will now be afflicted upon you at this moment in time.

Ellie: I don't care! I'm just glad your out of me.

At the government HQ, light were once again flaring.

Mr Vixen: Ah, you've finally shown up. Time to put you to rest.

Y/N felt as if he wanted to cry but he couldn't having no eyes had it's advantages and disadvantages. Y/N's entrails held him above the metal below him like a sort of spider. His entrails scuttled around on the floor with lightning motions. Ellie's pain subsided.

Ellie: Hope you like your new home. I think you'll find it quite mirroring to your last.

Y/N watched as Ellie left the junk yard and collapsed to the floor. He scuttled around the junkyard and came across an old, rusty, run down TV. He sighed and jumped in it and then he was face to face with the screen again. Stuck in his prison and this time, there would be nobody to help him escape. The screen flared to life and he was glued to it again.

Y/N: Oh well, at least The Simpsons is up next. Its about time I think.

TV: And next up, it's Hollyoaks.

Y/N: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

With Ellie now, she was sobbing with tears in her eyes and her eyes had gone red and puffy with all the crying she had been doing. Not because she left Y/N, well, she did fell a little bad about that but mainly because she was tormented all throughput the rest of the school day. And not only by the students, but also by the teachers and even the jacked school Janitor. To put it into simple terms, ever since she had abandoned Y/N, her life had been a living hell.

As Ellie was walking home, a black car pulled up by the side of her and out came a british man with many men behind him.

Vixen: Miss Ellie Silver I presume?

Ellie: Y-yeah. What do you want with me?

Vixen: Ah, you are familiar with your mothers work on the parasite extermination project, aren't you?

Ellie: Yes. Yes I am "familiar" with it.

She mocked his British accent but he paid no attention.

Vixen: Well then Miss Silver. I regret to inform you that you have been infected by a dangerous parasite and it must be removed from your body immediately. Now get in the car.

Before Ellie could say a word, she was pushed into the car by two burly men with black matching suits. She pressed her hands against the window as she was sped off.