Breakout

Y/N made a popping noise with his non-existent lips. He regretted his actions now. If he didn't punch him as hard, maybe Ellie would have let him stay. A tear dropped from Y/N's body as Hollyoaks began to come back on. Suddenly, the channel was changed. Y/N gave a sigh of relief. He couldn't take shitty TV and especially not shitty drama TV. The screen showed a news report with a video of 3 men, each in government official suits, leading a girl into a large laboratory like place.

News lady: Breaking news, a dangerous static parasite has been detected in the body of Ellie Silver. She has been taken into care and is being prepared for the government's secret treatment.

Y/N paused. Ellie ..... Silver? He looked closer and found that the girl definitely was Ellie. But the last name, it was so ... so beautiful. It rang in his mind over and over. But then Y/N paused. The treatment. He wasn't in her body anymore. She would be injected with a harmful substance and it wouldn't do anything! And worse of all, the mysterious disappearances. Harvey knew that all of the parasite vessels had been mysteriously missing and on even worse occasions, found shot and dead. It all came together now ... sorta. If Ellie stayed there for too long, she might disappear or die. And it was all his fault. Y/N collapsed onto his entrails that acted like a nest and held his glowing body. And he did the only thing he could do. He began to sing.

Y/N: Ellie kept me company every every day
I'm keeping her companywhile her family is away
But now shes somewhere out of California
The government are trying to take my life
Well they can have all of me
But Ellie, she's mine

Y/N looked around the TV. He was never able to escape from his old one but this rusty piece of junk should be weaker than a wombat who may or may not be very strong but I do not know. He felt around with his entrails and found multiple cracks in the para-barrier as he liked to call it. He channeled some static energy through his entrails and the para-barrier began glowing and cracking.

Love doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep loving anyway
We laugh and we cry and we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there's a reason I'm by her side
When nobody have tried
Then I'm willing to wait for it
I'm willing to wait for it

Her grandfather was a firefighter and a highschool teacher
(Teacher, Teacher, Teacher)
But there are things that the
Classrooms and cinders won't teach ya
(Teach ya, Teach ya, Teach ya)
Her mother is a genius (Genius)
Her father is a man to respect respect (Respect, Respect)
Now they're gone I have no instructions
Just their daughter to protect

Death doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep living anyway
We rise and we fall and we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there's a reason I'm still alive
When everyone who loves me has died
I'm willing to wait for it (Wait for it)

The barrier cracked with a mighty smash and lay shattered all over the floor. Y/N didn't wait for the screen to suck him in so he took a running jump into it and leaped through the other side.

I am the one thing in life I can control
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I am inimitable
I am an original

I'm not falling behind or running late
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
I'm not standing still
I am lying in wait (Wait, wait, wait)

A magnetic aura surrounded Y/N as parts of shrapnel floated towards him until he had made himself his own robot body.

The government faces an endless uphill climb(Climb, climb, climb)They have something to proveThey have nothing to lose(Lose, lose, lose, lose)The government's pace is relentlessThey wastes no time(Time, time, time)What is it like in their shoes?

(Climb, climb, climb)
They have something to prove
They have nothing to lose
(Lose, lose, lose, lose)
The government's pace is relentless
They wastes no time
(Time, time, time)
What is it like in their shoes?

The government doesn't hesitate
They exhibits no restraint
Humanity takes and it takes and it takes
But they keeps winning anyway
Changes the game
They play and they raises the stakes

And if there's a reason
They seems to thrive when their actions leave people to die, then Goddamnit
I'm willing to wait for it (Wait for it)

Life doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
(And we keep living anyway)
We rise (and we fall)
We fall (and we break)
(And we make our mistakes)
And if there's a reason I'm still alive
When so many have died
Then I'm willin' to-

Wait for it (Wait for it, wait for it)
(Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it, wait for it)
(Wait)

Y/N ran through the junk yard gates before realised he didn't have a clue about where he was going. He tried to think, did Ellie mention anything about where it was? Then he remembered. Ellie would call her mother and father every night before bed, and her mother worked for the government so that just meant that he needed to get ahold of them. By the looked of where they were when they face timed them, it looked very hot there so it couldn't be anywhere close to where he was. But then Y/N remembered, back in the changing room, Ellie had complained about leaving her phone at home. If Y/N rushed, he might be able to call her parents. He quickly rushed off in the direction of Ellie's home and jumped in through the window, even though it was open. He picked up the phone and began calling her parents. The phone began ringing in his magnetic hand and after a short while, Ellie's parents picked up.

Dad: Hello darling, how was school? .... darling?

Y/N: Sir, I'm going to need you to stay calm.

Dad: What?! Who are you! Show yourself and what have you done to my daughter!

Y/N: Sir please! I need your help.

Ellie's dad paused for a second.

Dad: What do you want?

Y/N: Your wife. Is your wife there?

Dad: Honey! Come quickly!

Y/N heard the sound of rushing footsteps as Ellie's mum picked up the phone.

Mum: Hello? Who is this?

Y/N: Ok, I hope you have seen the Californian news because this is going to take a bit if time explaining.

Mum: No, we haven't. We're in Australia dear so we can't see the Cali news.

Y/N sighed and gave a 2 minute recap of what was in the news.

Mum: So our baby's in trouble because of a parasite?

Y/N: Nonono. Ma'am your daughter told me that you worked for the government. The parasite vessels usually go missing after they get "cured". So if I cannot rescue your daughter, your daughter will never be seen again. So I need you to tell me the location of the government secret parasite facility.

Mum: Of course! As long as you can promise my daughter's safe return. Its at lab 4269 in Texas.

Y/N: Ok, thank you.

Y/N was about to hang up the phone but Ellie's mum stopped him.

Mum: Wait!

Y/N: Yes?

Mum: Please, show me your face.

Begrudgingly, Y/N lifted the camera to shot his toaster face and metallic body. She seemed startled but not scared.

Mum: Are you a robot?

Y/N: No, I'm sorry but I'm the parasite that got your daughter into his mess. B-but don't worry. I'll get her back as quick as possible. In the mean time, I ask that you return to California as quick as you can. Now I've got to go now bye!

Y/N hung up the phone and rushed off. The wheels on his feet carried his speedily over the roads and he became a blur to the untrained eye. A plane passed over him and he raised his magnet hand and stuck himself onto the bottom of the plane. The plane sped off in the direction of Texas and Y/N was ready to brawl.