Saving the damsel

Ellie was lead through a long hallway, each plasma container held something new inside. Some had undiscovered species, some with carnivorous plants in, capable of swallowing a large human whole. Ellie gulped as she passed by a particularly nasty looking Venus fly trap. Double doors swung open in front of her and she was sat down in a chair. The only other thing in the room was an elevator that led to the lower floor.

Vixen: So, Miss Silver. We are about to perform our little extraction of the parasite in your arm.

Ellie's hands were held down by metal rings that came out of the seat and her legs had the same thing done to them. Mr Vixen slowly reached into his pocket and took a pistol from it. A black, shining instrument of death. Ellie's eyes opened in shock.

Vixen: Now, we need you to hold still for this. It will only take a second.

Mr Vixen pressed the tip of it into Ellie's forehead, right in the middle of her brain.

Ellie: Wait! Wait!

Vixen: What is it?

Ellie: Why don't you have the medicine or a needle? I don't think you inject people by shooting them.

Vixen: My dear, dear child. Society is filled with lies and cheats and fakes. There never was a vaccine and there never was hope for you.

Mr Vixen raised the gun again and Ellie tightened her eyes in fear. Just as Mr Vixen was about to shoot, Y/N came crashing through the ceiling and landed on top of Mr Vixen himself. He kicked his gun away and Mr Vixen scurried behind his men who all had guns out and poised straight at Y/N.

Vixen: Parasite robot thing! Shoot you idiots!

The men immediately began firing but all it did was make Y/N laugh. All of the bullets were getting sucked towards his magnet hand. When the barrage of bullets ended, Y/N's magnet hand resembled a spiky porcupine because all of the bullets stood upright and pointed outwards.

Vixen: Damn parasite! You are different from the others.

Y/N: I guess you could say that I got here through determination, luck and ...

Y/N jumped towards the men and slammed his hands on the ground. Rubble flew up and down into the air.

Y/N: ... A sheer amount of not giving a fuck about physics.

Y/N swiped at one of the men and the bullets on his magnets pierced his flesh and skin, leaving lead pellets inside the screaming man when Y/N pulled his hand away. The man toppled onto the floor. Y/N turned around and dashed towards the other frightened man. After a metallic head-but, Y/N launched two pieces of piping hot toast which had been in the toaster for only God knows amounts of years onto the mans face. A putrid liquid oozed from the toast and it scolded his face.

Vixen: Parasite! You won't be able to kill me. And I will hunt you down 'til the day I die!

Y/N: Oh lightbulb moment, what is it? Oh yeah.

Y/N skidded across the floor on his wheels and came face to face with Mr Vixen.

Y/N: Today's that day. Come Vixen! Come dance with me.

Y/N spun Vixen round and round and round and threw him into the door on the elevator. Vixen got up and started advancing in him.
Y/N jumped in the air and kicked at the roof which he came through. The roof cracked and dust and debris fell down from the roof. Mr Vixen scurried back and banged in the elevator door. Y/N thought him stupid that he didn't try and and call it up with the press of a button. With one final kick, Y/N sent the roof toppling onto Vixen who was flung backwards by something and crushed underneath a slab of concrete. Y/N walked calmly over to Ellie and lightly tapped her on the shoulders.

Y/N: Ellieeeeeeeeeeeeee. They're all gone now.

Ellie looked up from her knees and around her. The room was a mess wouldn't even begin to describe what she saw.

Ellie: Y/Y/N? Is that you?

Y/N: Yes, it's me.

Ellie: Why did you? Why did you come here just to save me? You should hate me after what I did to you!

Y/N: Actually Ellie. I-I. Allow me to explain in the way we first met. IN SONG FORM!

Y/N: Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
But that was love and it's an ache I still remember

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well, you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a murderer and that feels so rough

No, you didn't have to stoop so low
Abandon me in a junk yard
And then make me watch Hollyoaks
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Ellie: Now and then, I think of all the times you screwed me over
But had me believing it was always something that I'd done
But I don't wanna live this way
I wanna hear every word you say
You said that you could let it go
And I wouldn't catch, you hung up on
Somebody that you used to know

Y/N: But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a murderer and that feels so rough

And you didn't have to stoop so low
Abandon me in a junk yard
And then make me watch Hollyoaks
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Both: Somebody (I used to know)
Somebody (Now you're just somebody that I used to know)
Somebody (I used to know)
Somebody (Now you're just somebody that I used to know)

Their was silence for a moment until Ellie said something.

Ellie: Y/N? Are you telling me that .... you ...

Y/N: Ellie, I love you! Will you please go out with me?

Ellie blushed madly.

Ellie: I love you too Y/N! I would live to be your girlfriend!

Y/N and Ellie came closer together and held each others hands. They embraced and shares a kiss and that is the end of our story.