Shreveport, Louisiana
Population: Unknown
Braylyn's POV

"Let's pack it up. The sun is rising and I want to be as close to California as possible by the end of the day." I instruct and the guys get to moving things. Nakia looks over at me, unsure whether to approach or not. So she goes to Christian instead, she wraps her arms around him.

I roll my eyes and gather my things. We all walk to the truck and begin loading our things...all except Nakia's. I shove her bag onto the ground and close the trunk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She questions and picks up her bag.

"This is my mission, I'm the most important part of the mission. Baile, Evan, and Christian carry their weight. They know how to fight and be useful, but you? You're weak, pathetic and on top of that a liar. I don't trust you and I damn for sure don't like you." I rant and she looks at me angrily.

"I can say the same for you." She replies and I quickly draw my gun, aiming it at her.

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Ladies, let's calm down. Braylyn, please put the gun down." Evan says and I shake my head.

"Not until she admits what she did." I reply and place my finger on the trigger.

"Christian, you're just going to let her do this?!" Nakia shouts in disbelief and begins to cry.

"Nakia, you tried to kill her and lied about it." Christian answers

"That's because she's always in the way of me and you! Ever since she came into the picture you've been different! You love her and I love you! It's not fair!" Nakia cries.

"I was getting over Christian, we knew we had to stop out of respect to you. But then you go and lock me in a room. You fucked yourself." I say and pull the trigger. Nakia's scream fills the air and she falls to the ground clutching her leg.

"Fuck Braylyn!" Baile blurts

"Thank you for admitting it, I'll be gracious to spare your life. But you might want to shut up before the dead hear you." I smile and she begins screaming at me calling me every name in the book.

"Let's go." I order and the boys hesitantly walk to the truck. I get in and slam the door.

"We can't just leave her like that. She won't make it." Evan explains and I turn to look at him in the back seat.

"It's how she left me, I'm just returning the gesture. You're welcome to stay with her." I reply and he looks at me then out the window to Nakia.

"You're full of shit Christian, leaving your girlfriend out there." Evan grumbles before opening the car door.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Baile questions and Evan turns around.

"I'm staying with her, she doesn't deserve this." Evan sighs grab his bag and shut the door.

"FUCK!" Baile yells and punches the seat.

"Would you like to join them?" I ask and he says no.

"We can't keep her around, she can't be trusted. Not when she's trying to kill what May be able to save all of us." Christian explains and Baile nods in agreement.