여섯

Safe house
Population: 5

Braylyn's POV

"OMG THERES ELECTRICITY AND RUNNING WATER!" Nakia screams from the downstairs of the the house.

It was surrounded with an electric fence. I'm not sure why it was so heavily guarded but I couldn't shake the feeling that we were going to find out soon.

"Could you stop screaming every time you discover something?" Baile asks

"Sorry Im just so excited! There's a ton of food here too! How did you know about this place Braylyn?" She questions

"I don't know." I answer

"The rooms are so spread out, Christian and I can do some much needed things and no one here us. Even in the bathtub and shower." She laughs and runs to hug Christian

"TMI." Blake states and covers his ears

"I'm gonna find something to cook." Baile says awkwardly

I walk away not caring to participate in the conversation anymore. I walk up the stairs and go to the room that I claimed as mine. I unpack my bag and decide to take a much needed shower.

The bathroom was nice, I couldn't help but think that my mother had something to do with this. I turn on the shower and the water was hot. I strip from my dirty clothes and quickly hop in. The dirt immediately starts to wash from my skin before I was able to use soap.

It felt amazing, my mind starts to think about Christian. I wonder if we ever showered together or... Braylyn he isn't yours anymore.

I begin to thoroughly wash my hair and body. I missed showers, it sucked to not be able to take one whenever. I lost track of how long I was in there. When I did get out the bathroom was completely misty.

I quickly put on a pair of spandex and a crop top. I decided to dress more loosely now that we were safe in this house. I could finally let my guard down...a little.

I put my hair in a messy bun and decide to go back downstairs.

Everyone seemed to have taken a shower too and were now in the kitchen eating and talking.

I walk in and go to the refrigerator.

"Hello to you too, Braylyn." Evan chuckles causing everyone to look at me.

I turn around and face them.

"Hey." I dryly state and go look into the cabinets.

They were stocked with canned foods. The freezer had frozen foods as well. I grab a frozen dinner and open it. I could feel there eyes on me. I tried to ignore it but it was starting to irritate me.

I slam the microwave door shut and turn around to face them.

"What?!" I question

"W-we just wanted to say thank you." Nakia says

"I didn't provide any of this so don't thank me." I reply