00

The Soul Society. 

A place where souls go to find peace.

For them to live in peace, then the order must be upheld. 

Within the walls of the Soul Society there dwelled an army.

An army known as the Gotei Thirteen; was headed by its founder, a man named Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. 

He was the supreme leader, the 'Captain Commander' of the soul society's forces. No one within 1,000 years rivaled his strength and because of that fact, he was feared/respected by most throughout his lifetime.

Though with that fear came hate, and with that respect came envy. 

Yamamoto had many enemies, and many foes throughout his life; young and old.

He was known as a demon in his younger years, a demon who viewed everyone, even his own people, as pawns. A terrifying man who sacrificed everything for what he believed in; even his own well-being.

So it would only make sense that this beast of a man would have unspoken secrets and things that were not discussed by others. 

And one of those main topics that weren't discussed was the fact that within his lifetime he had raised a daughter. 

Yuko Yamamoto; is a strong child that fought viciously hard, and even died for, her father's causes and beliefs.

She pushed to maintain order in his name even after he had become the leader of the Gotei thirteen.

Her terrifying strength and ruthless battle tactics soon were known by all. Her father's enemies became her own, but even though they weighed heavy on her mind Yuko carried on. 

Ultimately the years she accumulated through the raw life she lived as a soldier caught up, and she laid down her life in her father's name.  

But before they did, with her father as her leading example, Yuko bore a daughter of her own.

Izumi Yamamoto; the spitting image of her late mother, was raised within the walls of the Gotei Thirteen. 

Living over six hundred years, the girl had seen her fair share of death, gore, and tragedy. Making it through her life Izumi made her own hard decisions while following in her mother's footsteps to uphold her grandfather's name. 

After climbing the ranks to Captain, she found herself completely caught off guard and lost when her beloved grandfather changed her life by ordering her banishment. 

The people she knew as her family turned against her in the most wicked of ways. 

Suddenly Izumi was banished to the mortal world; wounded, betrayed, and confused she happened to meet a nine-year-old boy named Ichigo Kurosaki. 

Kurosaki was also facing one of the worst hardships any young child could; that being the death of his dear mother. Little did he know, Izumi had witnessed the occurrence firsthand. 

Both children were unsure of each other in their early days but were drawn together because of their pain.

They grieved together forming an unbreakable bond and a lifelong friendship. 

But even six years later the thoughts of Izumi's past still haunt her. The fear of the betrayal she faced still gave her nightmares. Horrible flashes of the pain she felt during her banishment plagued her thoughts almost every time she closed her eyes. 

And the physical wounds given to her by her beloved family still cause her pain. 

Pushing through the healing process has been Izumi's biggest challenge; her body was healing but her mind was still a twisted place. The betrayal she felt was grave, and the only person that seemed to ease her pain was the young boy she had met those six years ago.