06

For the next four days Izumi Yamamato doesn't go to school or talk to anyone she knows. We start off at the school where Ichigo passed his exam in eighteenth place surprising all of his friends. He currently couldn't care less being the fact that he is too worried about Izumi not talking to him or anyone. He can't find her and its all he has on his mind. 

"Oh hey Ichigo, have you seen Kuchiki-san today? Nobody can seem to find her." Mizuiro asked him while they stood in the hallway leaning against the windows. Ichigo looked at his friend for a moment then raised an eyebrow. 

"Why're you asking me?" he questioned crossing his arms looking around at everyone that passes them. 

"Well it's no secret that you two are always together. You don't even spend that much time with Izumi-chan; who's supposed to be your childhood friend. Speaking of Izumi-chan why haven't we seen her the last couple days?" Mizuiro questioned feeling his chin really thinking about the girls in question. 

"I do not spend more time with her than Izumi!" he exclaimed heatedly, actually really angry that what his friend said was true. Ever since he became a sub soul reaper he hadn't really had time to hang out with her as much as he used to. 

"This is ridiculous." he muttered surprising his friends that were listening to his responses. 

....

"This is ridiculous!" Rukia growled yelling down at her phone. "Every time I call you Uchihara you never answer your damn phone when I need you! Ever since that rouge fake soul reaper melded into our business, you never have time to handle my situations! And you have the nerve to call yourself a business man!" she huffed for a few seconds before ending the message she left on his receiver.  She was hoping to get her Hollow detector looked at since it had been acting up lately. Setting it down momentarily it began beeping indicating a hollow was near by. As fast as she could she ran into the school building finding Ichigo moments after his conversation with Mizuiro about how he doesn't spend time with her. Startling them she grabs Ichigo by his arm and begins dragging him behind her as she continues to rush out of the building. 

"What are you doing you moron?! Let go of me! There's already rumors about us going around the school!" He yelled struggling to get out of her grip as she continued to rip him out of the building. 

"Complain later! Right now we have a hollow to deal with!" she growled not even looking back at him as she continued to rip him forward. As they continued to bicker back and forth they didn't realize they bumped into a passing student who was tall, dark haired, and wore glasses. 

Someone they are about to meet personally. 

....

"Wow, would you look at that? No freaking Hollow yet again Rukia!" Ichigo yelled looking around in his spirit form; while Rukia supported his limp body in her arms.

"Shut up and just get back into your body! I'm tired of holding it!" Rukia dropped his body at Ichigo's feet. 

"You better find a way to fix this or at least do something about it!" he growled as he began fusing back into his body. 

"Are you saying this is my fault?! I pass on the orders I receive from the soul society!" she yelled back as they bickered they didn't notice the teen approaching them. 

"Fighting among friends?-" a voice startled them causing them to slowly look over towards a tall boy wearing all white and glasses. "-What a disgrace." the man paused momentarily to make sure he had their attention. When he was sure they were both paying attention to him he slowly put both of his hands behind his back and began greeting them formally. 

"Good evening Kurosaki-Kun, Kuchiki-san." he greeted standing straight, completely composed.  

Ichigo was quiet for a moment before speaking. "Who are you? That's some weird clothes you've got there; you a priest?" The boy didn't respond which irked Ichigo slightly. "Why do you know know our names?" he demanded and almost growled when the boy ignored his questions.

"Kurosaki-kun, you can see spirits, is that correct?" the boy asked instead of acknowledging his questions. This rattled the orange haired boy causing him to get slightly defensive; there was only a few people who actually knew that Ichigo had the power to see the dead. 

"What are you talking about?! It's not like such things exist, and if they do they could never be seen!" Ichigo roared in defense, strangely wishing that his best friend was there beside him to calm the situation like she always did. Slightly getting lost in the thought of his best friend and how much he missed her; he was completely caught off guard when the boy began to speak again.

"Oh, there's a new hollow here." he boy dressed in white concluded while fixing his glasses. Right when he finished fixing them Rukia's hollow finder began to beep uncontrollably with new orders, startling them both.

"I-It's really here! An order just came through for a new hollow in the area!" she exclaimed while reading her phone screen; she was completely bewildered with the whole situation. 

"Which way is it?!" Ichigo almost screamed, completely taken by the situation and the threat of the new boy. Before Rukia could even think of the answer the boy pointed to the right, without even looking in that direction. 

"It's that way.-" he said while turning his head to look back at them over his shoulder. "-You're not at that level of understanding and yet you call yourself a soul reaper?" he glared heavily watching as Ichigo seemed to loose his breath. He flicked his wrist allowing for a silver bracelet holding a weirdly shaped cross to dangle out. In almost slow motion the small cross ornament turned into a large silver bow almost the size of the boys body. He knelled on one knee seeming to aim at something to the right before letting one giant arrow go at lightning speed off in that direction. Watching the arrow shoot off all three of them watched as the arrow hit into the hollow in the distance destroying it all at once. 

"T-the signal  disappeared?!" Rukia stared down at her phone in awe and confusion startling Ichigo who slowly looked over to the boy in question.

He stood with his back to both of them while still holding his bow in his hand. 

"W-what the hell are you?" Ichigo exclaimed feeling lost on what happened moments before. There was a moment of silence before the boy spoke.

"Ishida Uryuu; a Quincy.-" he looked back at the orange haired boy "-I hate soul reapers." a heavy feeling began to settle in the air as Ichigo tried to take in his words.

"What?" Ichigo was so lost he couldn't help but to be confused. He had no idea what a Quincy even was, let alone why one would hate soul reapers. 

"Don't you get it Kurosaki Ichigo? What I'm saying is, I hate you." Uryuu said glaring heavily at the two who stood before him. 

....

"Hoooh, good job Orihime you got third place, as usual you did great." a group of girls surrounded the exam score board all congragulating Inoue Orihime for getting third place on her first semester final exams. Of course right above her name was Izumi Yamamto's name, but since she hadn't been in school now for five days no one payed attention since no one thought she had even taken it.