Chapter Three: Skirmish With Crimea

Lucinda arrives to the north of the capital city's border walls as Crimean soldiers and their Pokémon march toward said walls.

Lucinda: Protect the walls! Evacuate any civilians that live around these parts deeper into the city for protection!

Soldiers: Yes ma'am!

As the battle begins against Crimea, Noble arrives at the battlefield as well, scanning the faces of the soldiers and fighters of the enemy army. And in the far back, He found Logan, General Skylar, and King Cyprus of Crimea.

Noble: Logan!

Lucinda: What...?! Noble!? I told you to stay at the castle!

Noble: I...want to help! Please mother!

Lucinda lets out a sigh of disapproval, but nods.

Lucinda: Fine... There's nothing we can do about it now. All forces, engage the enemy! And protect Prince Noble at all costs!

On the other side of field...

Logan: Hm. So Noble is here as well.

Skylar: Must be our lucky day. We can kill him and his mommy in one battle.

Logan: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. All units, advance! Leave none alive! Keep both flanks strong and overpower our enemy!

Soldiers: Yes sir!

Cyprus: You are growing excellently, my son.

Logan: Of course, father.

Noble was managing to hold his own in this battle. Probably because the soldiers were at his level of strength with Riolu, or because something bigger was on the line. Either way, this was good. As long as someone or something bigger and stronger than Riolu doesn't show up, they can protect this kingdom. That was the plan, until a Greninja jumps into the fight, hitting Riolu with a Water Shurikin.

Noble: Logan! Why are you doing this?! I thought we were friends!

Logan: Guess you thought wrong then. I have my orders. Destroy Edenus and it's royals. And that includes you.

Noble: But why?!

Logan: The why doesn't matter, Noble. You will die this day, so there would be no point in telling you. Now, are you going to try and stop me? Or will roll over now and make this easier for me?

Noble: I won't let you destroy my home!

Logan: Figures. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted, Prince of Edenus.

Greninja goes in to strike Riolu with another Water Shurikin from afar, but the attack is avoided. Riolu strikes back with a super effective Vacuum Wave, but it didn't do much damage. To be expected from a weak Riolu. But before Greninja could attack the small Pokémon again, a Zoroark jumps in to hit it with a Sucker Punch, then a Sludge Bomb, dealing bigger damage than Riolu's Vacuum Wave. Much bigger damage.

Logan: Tsk... Looks like Queen Lucinda actually sent her Zoroark here... That's fine by me, that means she's open for-

Skylar: Holy shi-!!

A bright blast of light knocks down Skylar and his Pidgot out of the sky, forcing the man to retreat.

Logan: What the...?! Guess she isn't as hopeless as we thought... You got lucky this time, Noble.

With that, Logan rushes off to retreat with his Greninja using Smokescreen to ensure escape.

Noble: Wait! Logan!

Zoroark: Zark!

Zoroark stops him, as a large shadow flys overhead, and lands behind them. The legendary Pokémon, Giratina.