Chapter Eight: The Outlander From Another World

Noble and his group were now on their way up to Terraria to ask Dante and Alora about the stones Noble received from the Lucario in the Weald. Atop the airship, the group spots something down below them.

Mei: Another Golden Ring...!

Lenn: We should ignore it. It'll only slow us down.

Noble; The people down there could be in danger!

Lenn: Not my people, not my problem.

Noble: But they're MY people.

Lenn: ...Ugh... You're too nice sometimes. Nicole!! Park the ship!! We're landing!

Nicole: Yes, my lord!

The airship slowly starts to come to a halt as Nicole let the Corviknight fly the group of lordlings down to the ground. Out for the Golden Ring, came Crimean forces, and a very confused male with a Centiskorch partner Pokémon, and very strange, out of the times clothing.

???: Gah?! What the ****?! Where am I?

The Golden Ring behind the male closes.

???: Okay. So where am I now? YOSHI?! WHERE DID YOUR HOOPA DROP ME THIS TIME?! YOSHI?!

The man gets no response.

???: Hm. Guess I'm alone. Just me and you, Torch. And our other friend, of course. And what's with these guys around me? They aren't attacking me, so I guess they're not bad. But they are attack these innocent people. No idea who they are, but I'm not gonna question it.

Noble reaches the ground and sees the Crimean forces pouring out of the ring and attacking people.

Noble: We need to drive them out! Let's go, comrades!!

Noble makes his way down, defeating Crimean soldiers and making his way to the unknown male, who he assumed was an enemy but was mistaken.

Noble: Surrender, Crimean general!

???: General? The **** does Crimean mean? Is that slang? And why are you attacking me?

Noble: Wait, so you're not a Crimean general?

???: I don't even know where I am...

Noble: You're in Edenus. In the middle of Crimea attacking an innocent village. Not doing anything to stop them. So you gotta be a bad guy, right?

???: I am NOT a bad guy. I think I'm a pretty upstanding guy.

Noble: Right... Well I'm still going to have you surrender. Just in case.

???: Never surrender!

The unknown male attacks Noble's Riolu with his Centiskorch.

???: Okay Torch, use Fire Lash!

Noble's Riolu survives the hit with a single HP.

Noble: Oh crap...!

Noble retreats his injured Riolu quickly as Lenn goes in to attack.

???: Bro!! You have an Obstagoon too?!

Lenn: Yes? Why?

???: I love Obstagoon! I have one too! She's still at home, though... I only have Torch here.

Lenn: That's a Centiskorch, not a torch.

???: I know, that's the name I gave him. It helps get closer to him.

Lenn: You are a strange enemy general.

???: Why is everyone calling me an enemy today? Oh well, guess I have to beat you too. Sick em, Torch!