party at rc haveli 😀

Its been few days since bondita has published her new book. Its based on an social issue. Anirudh was too proud of her. He bought calcatta famous ek badam wale rasogulle on the day her book got published.

Everyone in rc mansion were proud of bondita.

It was a quiet morning in rc haveli.

Bondita was restless since few days. It didn't went unnoticed by anyone. Everyone were worried for her. Even anirudh wasn't able to do anything.

She was restlessly waiting for the newspaper to arrive.

As soon newspaper arrived she took it and started reading.

She was shadding tears. Everyone became restless seeing her crying.

Anirudh cupped her face.

"Kya hua bondita... Ro kyu rahi ho... ? "

"Patibabu....." She hugged him

"Kya hua bondita ......kya chapa hai ....." he said creasing her hairs.

"Patibabu ... Meri kitab.....meri kitab pure bengal mein sabse jyada biki hai....." She said sobbing.

"Matlab tumhari book ......" he asked.

"Hn patibabu meri book bengal me iss mahine ki top book hai....." She said siming..

"Badhai ho bahu...". Kaka said

This made both of them seperate . As they totally forget they are in hall.

Bondita stood up and touched binoy and kaka feet. They blessed her. Soma and batuk too congratulated her.

Kaka announced that a party will be held in rc mansion for bondita success tomorrow.

Soo. They left for their respective works and Bondita started preparing for party.

At night....

Anirudh came inside room and saw bondita removing her jwellery.

He went near her and made her stand and claimed her lips. He was kissing her softly she too repocreted. They parted after a while and hugged each other.

"I am proud of you bondita..." He said holding her by waist.

"I am also proud of you patibabu.... Kyuki aap hi neri inspiration hai.." she said placing a kiss on his cheeks.

"Bondita main bata nahi sakta ki main kitna khush hun... Pata hai main kabse bal vivah ke virudhh kuch likhna chahta tha par kabhi sahi tarike se likh nahi oaya.. par jab tumne ispar kitab likhne ki baat ki... Mujhe laga mano hum ek naye tarike se prayas kar rahe hai... Or dekho aaj tumhari ye kitab bengal ki top book me se ek hai ....". He said hugging her.

They broked the hug.

"Thank you patibabu... Par shayad apke saath ke bina ye sab sambhav nahi hota......" She said making an eyecontact.

"Bondita....". He try to reason but susshed by bondita.

"Kitna bolte hai patibabu..... Thode der kuch mat boliye." She grabbed him and made him lay on bed.

He widened his eyes in shock. Bondita came close to him and placed her head on his chest and hugged him.

He too repocreted. They both were feeling each others heart beat. Soon they slept in same position as they were tired.

Next day started with lot of hustle. Everyone were preparing for the party.

Bondita was busy whole day for the preparation of party. The whole day she didn't met aniridh except at dinning gor breakfast and lunch. He was getting irritated as he was not able to spend time with her even after taking the day off.

At evening he entered the room only to find his gorgeous wife getting ready for party. He stood beside her and hugged her. She turned towards him and they both got lost in each other. Aniridh was about to peck her lips when she placed her hand on his mouth.

"Jayeye pehle tyar hokar ayeye warna der ho jayegi..." She said in teasing voice.

Anirudh frowned. She chuckled seeing him.

He quickly pecked her lips and  left to get ready.

She blushed.

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

So kal ka chapter bahut majedar hone wala hai.......

Dear readers....... Agar apko koi special track ya issue isme dekhna hai so please suggest....apke suggestions ko apply karne ki puri koshish karungiii....

For more stay tuned ❤️