ek kush khabar ...😀

Anirudh rushed to chatterjee mansion...he was very much tensed about...what might happened to bondita....he was continuously thinking about her...

Kaka too left with aom and batuk in other car....

They reached chatterjee mansion...

Anirudh was restless

"Kahan hai bondita..." Anirudh asked

"Jamai babu wo apne kamre mein hai... Doc use check kar rahe hai...." Pritam said

"Par ye hua kaise......" anirudh asked

"Pata nahi jamai babu... Hum dono kaam kar rahe the...rasoi me... Or achanak se bondita behoss ho gayi....subah ultiyan bhi ho rahi thi isse...." reema said

Anirudh became tensed... He sat on aofe outside bondita's room.

Kaka came and placed his hand on his shoulders assuring everything is fine.

Soon....doctor came out

Anirudh ran towards him...

"Kya hua hai doctor ....is everything fine...." anirudh asked

"Yes... Mr. Anirudh everything is fine... And congratulations..." doctor

"Congratulations for what...." Anirudh

"Aap baba banane wale hai... She is pregnant...." Doctor said.

"Kya... Main....baba...matlab..mera bachha...." Anitudh said in excitement..

"Kaka suna... Main baba...bondita...maa. ..."

He said to kaka.

Everyone had tears of happiness seeing anirudh reaction...

Anirudh immediately hugged kaka and sobbed...."kaka main baba....."

"Hn beta... Abb jaa bahu se mil aa usse teri jarurat hai...." Kaka said.

Anirudh touched bondita's parents feet and ran inside room... everyone too decided to give them some privacy nad congratulated each other.

Kaka requested them that they will take bondita home with them today only..and Chatterjee's agreed.

In room... Bondita gained conciseness and found anirudh sitting beside her holding her hand ..he had tears in his eyes..

"Patibabu...". She said and hugged him...

"Bondita .."  he said

"Aap .....aap to ek hafte baad ane wale the..." Bondita asked in concern

"Nahi bondita.. maine jhuth bola tha... Wo main tumhe surprise dena chahta tha... Par yaha aya to tumne hi mujhe mere life ka best surprise de diya... Thank you bondita.... I love you......." He said placing a kiss on her forehead..

"I love you too ....par Maine kounsa surprise diya patibabu...." She asked innocently

He chuckled with tears in eyes.

"Bondita..... He held her hand.....bondita... Tumhare andar ab ek nahi do jaan hai... Tum maa banne wali ho bondita.... Or main baba ..... Humare pyar ki nishani ane wali hai iss duniya mein..." Anirudh said.

Bondita was shocked... She placed her hand on her belly and creased it.. she was happy. She looked at belly and then at anirudh... He nooded.

She hugged him....

"Patibabu... Main ma....." Bondita said

"Hn bondita......or main baba..".he hugged her more tighter.

She sobbed... "Main bahut khush hoon patibabu... Bahut khush...." Bondita said

"Main bhi bondita....😀" He said.

"Patibabu hum acche maa baba banenge na....." Bondita asked breaking the hug.

"Trust me bondita... Hum sabse best maa baba banenge.". he said  pecking her lips..

Soon bondita was brought back to rc haveli... Everyone were happy. They pampered her . Her every wish and demand were fulfilled by everyone..
But the tauntram... Tauntram were only faced by anirudh..........her midnight carving, her emotional brustout, her dramawhile taking medicines and her anger....... Poor anirudh 😂

(So guys let me clear.... Unki shadi ko already 7-8 months ho chuke hai... And bondita 22 ki ho chuki hai..)

Hey lovelies hope you like it ❤️

Next chapter will be epilogue .....

Stay tuned ❤️