𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Internment

        IN THE CELL BLOCK A, HERSHEL TRIES TO INTUBATE HENRY, HERSHEL TRIES FO INTUBATE him

        IN THE CELL BLOCK A, HERSHEL TRIES TO INTUBATE HENRY, HERSHEL TRIES FO INTUBATE him. "Henry, I need you to calm down. We're trying to help." Hershel says.

"You need to go help Hershel." Adana tells Ez between coughs. "He need more help than I do, right now. I'll be fine." She says and he looks at her and he shakes his head.

"My only job is to make sure you stay alive." He says and she stares at him.

"Not very Catholic of you." She says making him chuckle, and she cracks a small smile. "Go, Ez." She says and he stands up and kisses her forehead.

"Breathe." He reminds her before getting up and going to help Hershel.

Hershel says once he sees Ez walk in, "Some council meeting, huh?"

Sasha says, "We're two members short."

Hershel says, "I think we should make some new rules before they get back. I hereby declare we have spaghetti Tuesdays every Wednesday. First we have to find some spaghetti." He looks at Sasha, "You okay to take over? Every five to six seconds, squeeze. You start feeling lightheaded, grab somebody else to take over. We'll take it in shifts. You want to help me go on my rounds? You need to stay with Adana." Hershel says.

"She wanted me to help." Ez says.

Glenn asks looking at Henry, "Yeah. Sure. How long will that keep him alive?"

Hershel says, "Just as long as we're willing to do it. As long as it takes." Hershel looks directly at Ez before saying, "You should check on Mrs.Ryder."

     IN CELL BLOCK A, CLARISSA STANDS IN THE HALLWAY AS EZ STANDS INSIDE, HE SMILES at her knowing she can't see his smile cause of the mask she can tell he is, cause his eyes got smaller, even if they're missing the happy glint.

"How's Ada?" She asks him.

"Resting." He says.

"Is she okay?" She asks.

"No." He admits knowing there is no point to lying to his wife. She would see right through it, "How are Isa and Arvin?"

"Isa is doing fine." Clarissa says, she knows she's not but she hasn't come to her. "Arvin is keeping busy. Helping anyway he can, he normally sticks with Carl."

"Where's Isa now?" He asks.

"She's with Maggie, outside." She says, "she's keeping busy, like most of are trying to." He nods, remembering of how many times Isa cleaned the house or did everyone's laundry, when Ada got sick, it was what she was able to control.

WHEN EZ GOT BACK ADANA WAS IN HER CELL COUGHING, HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING, she was gasping for air at this point. Ez noticed the blood stains on her shirt.

"Adana!" He shouts seeing her. "Hershel! Adana's not breathing!" He yells out, maintaining his cool.

"She's turning blue!" He shouts and Glenn and Hershel arrive with a bag.

"Turn her on her side." Hershel says and Ez does as told, Hershel says trying to intubate her, "Hold her arms down." Ez holds her hands down, "Come on, Ada. Come on. You know how this works. Just relax. Stay with us. Stay with us... stay with us." Ada's gasping stops. Glenn sighs in relief, seeing Ada being able to breath.

"You need to take care of Isa, and Arvin."  Ada tells Ez. "Clarissa and you deserve a happy life. You fight for your wife, okay?" She says look at her brother. "You make sure Angel is right, he won't survive if he losses another siblings." She says.

"Ada you aren't going to die." He tells her.

"I'm not stupid Ezekiel." She says his name in Spanish, the way it was meant to be said. Whenever she did this, it reminded him of their mother. "Tu y yo sabemos que si sorbió estoy, será un milagro de Dios, and he hasn't been listening lately." You and I both know, that if I survive it would be a miracle from god.

Ezekiel stares at his baby sister, "focus on getting better. You're meant to outlive me." She stares at him and decides against fighting him, they two are too stubborn, set in their own ways.

OUTSIDE THE NIGHT SKY IS CLEAR, RICK, CARL, AND ARVIN HAD TAKEN DOWN MOST OF the walkers and just make sure that they are all dead, with crowbars. Some of the walkers growl and they kill it making them growling stops. They hear a car approaching.

Carl says seeing the car. "Dad... everything's gonna be okay."

Carl, Arvin,  and Rick opens the gate creaks, screeches, and rattles as they do.

Tyreese asks getting our quickly, "Sasha? How's Sasha?"

"What about Ada?" Angel asks just as quickly.

Rick says, "I don't know. I'm sorry."

Daryl tells the two worried brothers, "Well, get in there. We got this." He didn't want to get in the way of them seeing their sisters.

ANGEL RUNS TO CELL BLOCK C, HE SAW TYREESE AND SASHA REUNITE. "WHERE'S ADA?" he asks Lizzie.

"In her cell." She says pointing in the direction of her cell. Angels runs up to her cell to find Ez helping her breathe,

"She's breathing, okay." Angel sighs in relief. Ez looked numb, seeing Ada cough up blood on her shirt. He even prayed, he hopes god, someone was listening out there. That Ada can't die. She isn't allowed to, she's still just a kid.

THE NEXT DAY, MORNING, OUTSIDE ARVIN AND ISA SIT AT A BENCH AS CLARISSA stands before them. "Ada is out of the woods, breathing on her own and everything." Clarissa tells the two. "The medicine helped her a lot." She smiles softly at the two, and Arvin can't help but sight in relief as a small smile takes over his face.

"Where is she now?" Arvin asks. Isa didn't want to celebrate yet, she didn't want to rush, or jinks Ada's recovery. She's done it before.

"Angel and Ez are with her right now, haven't left her side." Clarissa says, Clarissa felt like she could breathe, she views the Fernandez sisters as her own, she knew the two youngest sisters since they were babies. Knew the Fernandez family before they were born, while the only one alive of the two youngest, was Ada, she still thought of Elena.

_________

Words 1043
I hope you guys enjoy, i had no clue how to write this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share, check out my other stories! It would be greatly appreciated! I've posted four new stories this month, two Greys Anatomy fics with latinas leads, and two one three hill fics, also Latina characters, except for Sometime, but it does have main Latine characters. I hope you guys went out and voted. VOTE BLUE! PROTECT WOMENS RIGHTS!
Updated November 08, 2022

 VOTE BLUE! PROTECT WOMENS RIGHTS! Updated November 08, 2022