𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Too Far Gone Part Two

          AT THE PRISON, THE GUNFIRE FROM BOTH SIDES ENSUED, AFTER THE GOVERNOR killed Hershel

          AT THE PRISON, THE GUNFIRE FROM BOTH SIDES ENSUED, AFTER THE GOVERNOR killed Hershel. Michonne takes cover. Michonne gasping takes cover as the gun fire is exchanged, Michonne tries cutting off the rope and the Governeg hacks off Hershel's head killing him

Isa aims her gun through the fence, and takes a deep breathe, and begins shooting, Angel grabs another gun and starts picking them off like roaches.

Beth shoots her gun through the fence, Maggie cries as she fires.

The tank move in taking down the fence and Maggie and Beth run, pulling Isa with them, Sasha and Tyreese shoot from behind a car, Daryl shoots behind some pallets as the Governors people move in their cars shooting at them.

The Greene girls hide behind the plants with Isa.

Beth informs them, "I'm out of ammo."

Maggie says, "Run for the bus. I'll cover you."

"Get Ada on the bus, make sure she's on it." Isa tells them. "I'll cover you too."

Gov says, "Move up!"

The tank starts firing at the prison. Isa looks at it horrified. Tyreese says, "Go! Get out of here!" Sasha runs and Tyreese provides her cover.

The gov takes cover behind the fallen over bus, Isa, Maggie and Beth run to the bus and the tank fires at building near them.  "Get Ada out!" Angel yells at Isa.

"Got it!" Isa yells back at her brother.

Maggie tells her, "Go, go!"

Beth says, "Come on!"

Maggie says, "Glenn's in there. I have to get him."

"I need to get Ada ." Isa says before running inside, hoping not to get shot. Angel continues to proved cover for them.

      ISA RUNS INTO CELL BLOCK A, TOWARDS ADA'S CELL, MAGGIE RUNS IN AFTER HER CALLING out for Glenn. Isa finds Ada covered in blood and a body on the floor, Glenn is seated on the bed.

"He's in here!" Isa yells to Maggie.

Glenn asks, "What the hell's going on?"

"Were you bit?" Isa asks Ada checking her, and she shakes her head.

"No we-we weren't." Ada tells her. "We need to go now!" Isa says grabbing Ada's bag, putting in Ada's things and she hands her sister her jacket for her to put on. Ada puts on the jacket, and Isa puts the backpack on Ada's shoulders.

Maggie says helping Glenn up, "We have to get everybody out of here." Isa helps Ada out of the cell as she informs everyone to evacuate to get to the bus.

"You need your bag." Ada tells Isa.

"It doesn't matter." Isa says.

"Yes it does! It has dads Rosario! It has Elena's knife, I need it!" Isa tells her sister, they didn't have many things of their family left.