𝗧𝗪𝗢

30 Days Without an Accident

                            ADA AND ISA SHARED A ROOM, USUALLY ISA WOKE UP EARLIER THAN HER YOUNGER sister, but today, was different, Ada woke up earlier than Isa, since she was to help Carol cook breakfast

                            ADA AND ISA SHARED A ROOM, USUALLY ISA WOKE UP EARLIER THAN HER YOUNGER sister, but today, was different, Ada woke up earlier than Isa, since she was to help Carol cook breakfast. Ada quickly and quiet gets ready for the day and makes her way to the lunch area. When she left her room, Isa was slightly snoring with a thin blanket covering her.

She and Carol set up and begin making breakfast and Patrick joins them offering his help as they serve people breakfast. Ada can tell Daryl is on his way before seeing him as many of the people at the table, mainly women greet him.

Dr.S greets him, "Morning, Daryl."

Daryl says waking to Carol and Adana, "What's up, Dr. S?" Some of the people seated greet Daryl good morning, some of them being women.

Daryl says looking at what they're cooking on the pan, "Smells good."

"You're very popular now." Adana teases the older man, with a small smile.

Carol tells him, "Just so you know, I liked you first."

Daryl takes the plate Adana held out to him, "Stop." He eats his food, "You know, Rick brought in a lot of them, too."

Carol says, "Not recently. Give the stranger sanctuary, keeping people fed, you're gonna have to learn to live with the love."

Daryl says, "Right."

Carol asks, "I need you to see something. Patrick, you want to help Adana?"

Patrick says, "Yes, ma'am." He takes the spatula from
Carol, "Mr. Dixon, I just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday. It was a real treat, sir." Carol and Daryl share a smile, Adana looks between the three of them, mostly Daryl and Patrick, "And I'd be honored to shake your hand." He extends hand, Daryl licks his fingers and shakes his hands Patrick looks pleased, Adana tries not laugh by hiding down on her bottom lip. So not the time. She thought to herself.

           ADANA AND ARVIN SAT ON A BENCH, EACH WITH A BOOK IN HAND, IT WAS A RELATIVELY peaceful day, as peaceful as you could get nowadays. Adana waited patiently, by reading a book for her oldest brother Angel to come back from the run, in good health and all. Arvin knew Adana couldn't but worry about Angel, anytime anyone she cares for goes out, she worries. She couldn't help it, she worries them, one always does. Especially knowing that they might not come back.

Arvin could feel the distraction and overthinking coming from his girlfriend. When he looks up from his book he finds her clearly in a deep trance. Her eyes weren't even on the page in front of her, trying to read the same sentence for the sixth time, they were staring ahead, at nothing in particular.

"He's coming back you know." Arvin says calling her attention to him. "Angel, Daryl, Michonne." He says and she stares at him, "and Glenn." He says and she nods.