𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Claimed

          INSIDE THE HOUSE'S DINNING ROOM ARVIN, MICHONNE AND CARL ARE EATING THEIR cereal

INSIDE THE HOUSE'S DINNING ROOM ARVIN, MICHONNE AND CARL ARE EATING THEIR cereal. Carl laugh and Michonne asks, "Do you have something to say about my extremely comfortable and attractive shirt?"

Carl says, "No, no, no. It looks great. Oh, you missed a..."

Michonne says, "I wish we had some soy milk."

Carl asks, "Seriously?"

Michonne asks, "Yes, seriously. Have you ever tried it?"

Carl says, "My best friend in third grade he was allergic to dairy."

Michonne nods, "Uh-huh."

Carl says, "And every day he would bring this soy stuff to lunch. I tried it." Arvin looks at Carls face expression.

Michonne asks, "And?"

Carl says, "I threw up."

Michonne says, "Oh, yeah, right."

"All right, all right. I almost threw up. But I was like, ugh." Carl laughs, Arvin couldn't help but laugh, "It was so gross. I mean, literally, I would rather have powdered milk than to have to drink that stuff again. I would rather have Judith's formula—" he gets up, it's like Carl forget Judith isn't with them anymore, "I'm gonna go finish my book. I have a couple chapters left." He leaves the room, and Michonne and Arvin share a look.

"One day it won't be hard to speak about her." Arvin tells her, as he continues to eat his cereal. He felt sadness about speaking about his sisters, but he knew he kept them alive. He knew they were two deaths, the one where you die, physically and the last time someone utter your name.

    MICHONNE, ARVIN, AND CARL ARE  OUTSIDE A HOUSE, MICHONNE ASKS THEM, "FIND anything good? Candy bars? Comic books? Crazy Cheese?"

Carl asks confused, "Huh?"

"Rubic's cube." Arvin says holing it up.

Michonne smiles and shows them what she found, "Bam, Crazy Cheese. Found it still sealed and everything. Now I'll be nice and let you have the first pull."

Carl declines, "No, thanks."

Michonne asks, "Are you sure?"

Carl says, "I'm fine."

Michonne tells him, "You don't seem fine."

Carl says, "I'm just tired. Okay?" She squirting cheese in her mouth and hisses, Carl walks away, she offers some to Arvin, who takes the can and squirts some in his mouth.

"I'm sorry. I'm not very good at making boys your age laugh." Michonne knocks.

"I was laughing." Carl says deadpan, "Inside." He adds, and then knocks.