𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Inmates

      ISADORA DIDN'T LIKE THINKING OF HER PARENTS OFTEN, THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS, she hated feeling this way, so dam angry

ISADORA DIDN'T LIKE THINKING OF HER PARENTS OFTEN, THIS WAS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS, she hated feeling this way, so dam angry. She hadn't made it on the bus on time but at least she got her sister on it. That's all the mattered, Ada would be safe. She got away, if something happened to her, she did her part, in keeping her safe.

Adana Fernandez couldn't die. She wouldn't die. She would live, live a good life, somehow. She would beat this god-forsaken world.

Daryl had started a small fire to keep them safe, as night fell over them. Beth says breaking Isa out of her deep thoughts, "We should do something. We should do something. We aren't the only survivors. We can't be. Rick, Michonne, they could be out here. Maggie and Glenn could have made it out of A block. They could've.

"They did." Adana tells her. "Maggie left. She got off, Adana and Glenn got out." She told her.

"You see, there ours, you're a tracker." Beth gets up, "You can track. Come on. The sun will be up soon. If we head out now, we can—Fine. If you won't track, I will." She walks away and Isa sighs, getting up and following not before look at Daryl with a raised eyebrow. Daryl puts our fire, gets up and follows Beth.

     THE NEXT MORNING, BIRDS SCREECH AS THE WIND BLOWS, ISA HAD TIED HER HAIR to pull it away from her face.

Beth she, "Could be Luke's. Or Molly's. Whoever they are, it means they're alive."

Daryl says, "No. This means they were alive four or five hours ago."

"They're alive." Beth says before walking ahead.

"They're kids, maybe they ran, and got away. You know tiny creatures." Isa says attempting to be optimistic like Beth. Isa knew the chances were low, Daryl knew she was trying.

Daryl points the the dropped berries, "They picked up the pace right here. Got out in a hurry. Things went bad."

Beth says, "Wouldn't kill you to have a little faith."

Daryl tells her, "Yeah, faith. Faith ain't done shit for us. Sure as hell didn't do nothing for your father."

"Hey!" Isa warns Daryl with a glare, "no need to be an asshole." She says as Beth picks barrie's with her handkerchief.

"They'll be hungry when we find them." Beth says ignoring the two brunettes. Daryl sighs and Isa glares at him.

Beth asks seeing Daryl, "What?"

Daryl says, "That ain't walker blood. The trail keeps going. They fought them off. No. Got walker tracks all up and down here. At least a dozen of them."

The twig snaps, walker snarling grabs Beth, Daryl ftakes it off her, and Beth gasping stabs it and Daryl is panting by the end of the scuffle. Isa checks on