𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

Isolation Part Two

      IN CELL BLOCK A, ADANA RESTED IN HER CELL BED, EZ SAT NEXT TO HER ON A CHAIR, watching over her

IN CELL BLOCK A, ADANA RESTED IN HER CELL BED, EZ SAT NEXT TO HER ON A CHAIR, watching over her. She sat up as she began coughing and having a coughing attack, making it difficult for her to breathe. Ez brings up the cup to her, and she drinks the water.

"You don't have to be here, Tyreese is taking watch outside." She says softly once she's done drinking water.

"Adana, I'm here, I'm not leaving now, stop complaining and save your energy." He tells her, and she can't but roll her eyes at her brother. "I can see you." He reminds her and a small smile breaks free on her face before she coughs again.

ISA AND CARL ACCOMPANIED HERSHEL OUTSIDE, ISA AND CARL BOTH HOLDING THEIR guns as they kept watch as Hershel picks herbs

Hershel asks Carl, "When did your dad give it back?"

Carl answers truthfully, "Yesterday. After everything happened." Isa remembers why Rick took it, Ada and Isa had witnessed Carl take a boys life, he was around Ada's and Arvin's age.

Hershel says, "You've grown a lot these last few months. There's a responsibility about you. I think it's done you good to step back."

Carl says, "Yeah. It was all right. Can't be like that all the time." Isa can't help but agree with him, as much as they want peace, it can't always be that way.

Hershel says, "I would have been fine on my own. It's peaceful out here. These last couple days, we might be safer outside those walls than in."

Carl answers quickly, "No, we're not."

The three a see a tent set up and ripped up, and they check it out seeing growling and snarling walkers.

Hershel says, "Let's wrap this up." Carl gets close to the rattling walker, "Don't. You don't need to. It was so peaceful."

Carl says, "It was. Can't be like that all the time." The walker growl as the three leave it behind, making their way back to the prison.

IN CELL BLOCK A, EZ STANDS BEHIND THE GLASS, AS ANGEL STANDS IN THE CORRIDOR. Ez is masked up, and has been exposed just like Angel, but has been in here longer with Adana.

"She's not doing good." Ez tells Angel. "Isa told me her and Hershel went to get herbs para un té." (For a tea)

"I'm going with Daryl and a group to get medicine at the local veterinarian school." Angel informs him. "Ezekiel," Ez looks directly at his older brother, "don't let her turn."

"Never." Ez says, after their parents and baby sister Elena turned, Angel's wife turned, the Fernandez family promised they would never let anyone of themselves turn. They wouldn't allow themselves to loose a big part of themselves, by turning. "Angel, stay alive." He says and Angel nods.