Happy birthday Judge Kim

" I don't feel good about this." Said Lawyer Ko.

They were in Gaon's office, Lawyer Ko and Chief Jo Min Sung. All three of them were looking through the files. They had a new case, regarding a businessman man Jo Gwan Cheon under Triangle Corporation , an import export trading company mainly on furnitures. Chief Jo Min Sung team got a hit that the corporation is also doing human trafficking, recruiting young women with pretence of exchange work overseas , but selling them for prostitution , drug mules or organ trade and fertilization clinic.

" The fact that nobody has seen this Jo Gwan Cheon in public or the fact that we cannot get any leads or data on this company?" asked Gaon rubbing his neck.

"Both, " answered Lawyer Ko. " I don't like what I don't see."

Chief Jo Min Sung pulled out a picture from one of the file. A Korean man , mid 40's, clean cut, well built , fashionable , one distinction is a mole below his left eye. The man was smiling at the camera , but the smile didn't reach his eyes , His eyes are cold and looked sharply at the camera. Forbes 100 – Most influential people in Korea.

"What we know from the company is this guy , Vice President – Mr Shim Young Woon. He seems to be in charge off the company in Korea. All authorization is from him. His assistant ,in charge of the Cargo port , Procurement and Transportation  is Senior Manager, Mo Gi Beom. Anything coming in and out of Seol will be through him , he reports everything to VP Shim Young Woon. Their portion of the port secluded and guarded."

"Which is not suspicious enough seeing that anyone can come and steal their cargo, sandalwood and purple heart wood furniture's can be traded at a lucrative price in China/Ameria or even Gangnam," said Gaon. "What about the informant? The Chief sighed.

"Ms Bang Mal Nyun , she works at the manufacturing factory under the Triangle group of companies. Her daughter , is working under the administration office here in Seol. She was suppose to go for overseas exchange experience for 3 month in China. That was 6 month ago , the HR claimed due to her excellent work ethics , her term has been extended and salary upgraded. Mrs Bang inform that money was bank in her account every month. She thought that it was from her daughter. Everything was going fine for the first month. Her daughter called her saying that everything was good, she was settling fine ... Until the following month , she received a call from a strange international number , she heard crying and then the line was cut off. She questioned HR, in which they claimed that production in the China market is booming and the staffs are working around the clock. Mrs Bang noticed that she has been receiving increment in her salary. She was concerned about her daughter and been asking around a few employers. Seems that there have been 5 disappearance cases. HR covers it up explain to the parents their child have been given promotion and work have been busy. They have also been given additional 'allowance money ' as "grievance "since their children are apart .

"Isn't grievance suppose to be when your children are dead ?" asked Lawyer Ko, Chief Jo Min sung just shrugged his shoulder.

"She submitted a police report here and also in China police to check up on her daughter two month ago. Nothing was done. She got to me through a mutual church friend. She has been trying to get the other parents to come forward on their missing daughters. So far none has done so. She also forward to us their names before ......"

"Before ?"

"She's missing we haven't been able to get in touch with her since last week."

"You have one of your officer undercover in the company?" Gaon asked.

"Yes, she slipped us the name of Jo Gwan Cheon. Authorization of Cargo docking and finance are signed by him. So far they have been having committee meeting , chaired by VP - Shim Young Woon. Jo Gwan Cheon never made an appearance only through call conference. "